IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

mannu

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
same thing happened to me too...i just reinstalled the game and applied the patch.
But the commentary does not work when i use the ipl exe but works with original exe

coolz_hari

International Coach
Did you start with the IPL cricket 2002.exe ? if then it shouldn't crash .It never happend to me. please install fresh game & try again. Tell me the progress

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

same thing happened to me too...i just reinstalled the game and applied the patch.
But the commentary does not work when i use the ipl exe but works with original exe

Just gimme 10 min . & i will upload the sound files .please apply them too .One thing i can say commentary names are not assigned to players in this version

coolz_hari added 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

I just missed one sound file called " list" which should be there. As i made from the scratch it happened . I am upload that file please keep that file in

C: programs\ea sports\cricket 2002\sound\list

coolz_hari added 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Here is the download link for your problem :

zSHARE - LISTS.rar

place them in C:Program files\Ea sports\cricket 2002\ sound\

Pranav

ICC Board Member
This is a great achievement for PC. First IPL for cricket 07 (By black and Black Magic) and now for Cricket 2002. Thanks Harry. Its because of some members like you, PC has become a lot more popular.

Again awesome work. :)

coolz_hari

International Coach
This is a great achievement for PC. First IPL for cricket 07 (By black and Black Magic) and now for Cricket 2002. Thanks Harry. Its because of some members like you, PC has become a lot more popular.

Again awesome work. :)

Thank you so much Pranav. Your comments are really appreciated;)

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

It should be the download of the year.

Thanks Omy .If i get good response i will update with V2 .Thank you

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well, the download center of 2002 seems to be not working for me. Let me see how to add this download there. By the way, I have added in announcement section though.

:happy Excellent. :happy :hpraise :hpraise:hpraise

And for those who are facing the crash after copying the folders, the new data folder inside IPL one doesn't contain a folder called 'capture'. After pasting the 'capture' folder, it worked well for me. To face the best result, have a game in Sharjah. its damn good to play there.

Well done Hari! :clap

I want to suggest you in slight change. How about changing the Aussie team to one of the IPL teams. If you can do that, we can change the Aussie stadiums and World Series can be played with full 8 IPL teams. :) That will be damn realistic since we can have 8 teams at max of World series in C2002.

Is this revamp possible? I don't know how much efforts is required for that though.

Hats off! :hpraise

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You have used My ICC World ODI Xi logo,anyway great update.I don't have Crick2002 otherwise I would also try it.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Well, the download center of 2002 seems to be not working for me. Let me see how to add this download there. By the way, I have added in announcement section though.

:happy Excellent. :happy :hpraise :hpraise:hpraise

And for those who are facing the crash after copying the folders, the new data folder inside IPL one doesn't contain a folder called 'capture'. After pasting the 'capture' folder, it worked well for me. To face the best result, have a game in Sharjah. its damn good to play there.

Well done Hari! :clap

I want to suggest you in slight change. How about changing the Aussie team to one of the IPL teams. If you can do that, we can change the Aussie stadiums and World Series can be played with full 8 IPL teams. :) That will be damn realistic since we can have 8 teams at max of World series in C2002.

Is this revamp possible? I don't know how much efforts is required for that though.

Hats off! :hpraise

Fist of all Thank you so much for your support .I would love to update to make it better version .I had that idea .I thought If this works well i have idea of making that too. If you can clearly mention what changes i need to do in future i will be happy to implement them.

Please mention the teams that i should change

coolz_hari added 2 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

You have used My ICC World ODI Xi logo,anyway great update.I don't have Crick2002 otherwise I would also try it.

well I thought for a international logo it doesn't need any permission. i should have asked u about that logo .But sorry for that

Thanks for your comments

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well, sorry that I mentioned World Series. Its Knockout tournament which you can edit.

See this image,

iplforea200220090627200.jpg

In this menu only 5 IPL teams comes up. ( Red colored ones ). I have highlighted yellow colored ones for the teams that can replace other 3 IPL teams.

Then perhaps, we could have the IPL in the knockout passion. :) What say? You have any other ideas?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
logo permission

Its ok mate,that is not common it was the first logo that I have ever made though not very good.I have given you the permission to use it mate.I can't able to send you a PM so I have to post it here.

coolz_hari

International Coach
yeah. I really understood that so i am releasing a mirror without commentary update .That is around 84Mb. that will suit for you .please wait 1 hr or so .I am uploading that now.

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Its ok mate,that is not common it was the first logo that I have ever made though not very good.I have given you the permission to use it mate.I can't able to send you a PM so I have to post it here.

Thanks . appreciated your support:clap

coolz_hari added 2 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Well, sorry that I mentioned World Series. Its Knockout tournament which you can edit.

See this image,

iplforea200220090627200.jpg

In this menu only 5 IPL teams comes up. ( Red colored ones ). I have highlighted yellow colored ones for the teams that can replace other 3 IPL teams.

Then perhaps, we could have the IPL in the knockout passion. :) What say? You have any other ideas?

defintiely i will do that .It doesn't take long time to do that because i have all kits & logos of them already done. Squads need to be managed .

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Still some work to be done on the teams. For example, Pragyan Ojha is a batsman.

Lol, I saw one of the scariest and funniest faces while playing. Thought I would share it.

49957672.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread