Cricket 07's Gameplays vs Ashes 09's Gameplay

Which Game Has a Better Gameplay?

• Total voters

bhasin1985

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have changed the pace of some bowlers according to their bowling speed to make it look realistic, they bowl very fast but not as fast as Shoaib Akhtar or Bret Lee.

Ishant Sharma (140 -150 Kmph)
Zaheer Khan (135 -145 Kmph)
Munaf Patel (135 -145 Kmph)
Manpreet Gony (130 -142 Kmph)
Jerome Taylor (140 -150 Kmph)
Dale Steyn (140 -154 Kmph)
Mitchel Johnson (135 -147 Kmph)
D.TUffey (135 -145 Kmph)
A. Flintoff (130 -140 Kmph)

sachin_phoenix

Club Captain
cricket 07 only has 10 shots whats the fun in repeating the shots and all the guys have worked a llot to make cricket 07 merely a playable game
ashes is far far far better than cricket 07
no bowling variations in cricket 07
to say in one line-CRICKET 07 SUCKS BIGTIME

D

Dutch

cricket 07 only has 10 shots whats the fun in repeating the shots and all the guys have worked a llot to make cricket 07 merely a playable game
ashes is far far far better than cricket 07
no bowling variations in cricket 07
to say in one line-CRICKET 07 SUCKS BIGTIME

Er ........according to you, which is fine. I enjoy playing both cricket 05 and 07 more than ashes 09.....

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't know about Ashes. But certainly, I loved playing C05 and now C07.

D

Dutch

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ah, okay. If you want my advice, I would get rid of it! Just going to get you answering a lot of unneccessary questions. But hey, it's up to you...:)

Think positive my friend, especially about yourself!:)

Yeah, Cheers man. I'm going to get it off soon. Yes, I'm very positive about myself. I just don't care when someone else calls me something especially if I'm correct. Some people here are sick, trust me!

sachin_phoenix

Club Captain
Er ........according to you, which is fine. I enjoy playing both cricket 05 and 07 more than ashes 09.....
You enjoy playing cricket 05 and cricket 07 because u dont know anything about cricket and that is why u get pleasure out of playing a easy game like c07

D

Dutch

You enjoy playing cricket 05 and cricket 07 because u dont know anything about cricket and that is why u get pleasure out of playing a easy game like c07

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....so we know each other for one post and you already start treating me as if we have known each other for years and you have the right to become personally offensive......plus the fact that I have also played Ashes 09 extensively, both online and offline, plus the fact that I do happen to know a lot about cricket....plus the fact that you know nothing about why something gives me pleasure or not.....I wish you a pleasant evening.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....so we know each other for one post and you already start treating me as if we have known each other for years and you have the right to become personally offensive......plus the fact that I have also played Ashes 09 extensively, both online and offline, plus the fact that I do happen to know a lot about cricket....plus the fact that you know nothing about why something gives me pleasure or not.....I wish you a pleasant evening.

sachin_phoeniz, you've just been hosed down by a Dutchman

DSC01434.jpg

racer043

School Cricketer
of course always ashes cricket 2009 will be better than cricket 07:laugh:laugh:happy

Users who are viewing this thread