* OUT NOW * Ultimate Cricket 2011: World Cup Edition

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello folks,

Would just like to announce a new cricket game which is to be released in time for the World Cup starting February 2011. This game is being developed for mobiles and is the most realistic cricket simulation ever to grace a mobile platform.
Realistic ball physics, 29 shots and dynamic shot directions and outcomes are the USP of this game.
A full feature list and more buzz to follow soon ....

Thanks

P

pcfan123

I'd like to announce the most amazing game ever. Full motion control, 3d play, HD graphics and the most amazing career mode ever.

More details and buzz to follow.........

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow... OP has 4 posts(including) in last 5 years of his existence here. This is his first post in a year and half..

Someone finally decided to come out of bomb shelter.

adit142

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
waiting for it

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Name, company? You one of the devs?
Yup, Am looking at the possibility of sending you guys a quick alpha version demo build.

mav77mortal added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Mark , I know its frustrating when people promise a lot of cricket games and most get shelved after a lot of buzz. Promise this wouldn't happen here. Not a TAOC repeat.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Wow... OP has 4 posts(including) in last 5 years of his existence here. This is his first post in a year and half..

Someone finally decided to come out of bomb shelter.
Yeah ... sorry about the inactivity. Its just that I was away and busy with trying to get where I always wanted to be.... And I've been on the forum and reading. Just did not bother commenting.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Yeah ... sorry about the inactivity. Its just that I was away and busy with trying to get where I always wanted to be.... And I've been on the forum and reading. Just did not bother commenting.

Dude, you gotta give us something. It has to be something that proves you are for real. Otherwise, you are just considered a chump.

Give us something real

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Yup give us something... We have been deceived far too many times with false promises like this (read:TAOC).

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Which mobiles does it supports????:)
At this point of time, the base build will be made to support the K800 and the beta build that Im looking to provide everyone here with will be optimized to work on a Sony Ericsson K800 which the standard benchmark used for mobile games.
Apart from the above we will be supporting around 1500 handsets.

mav77mortal added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Dude, you gotta give us something. It has to be something that proves you are for real. Otherwise, you are just considered a chump.

Give us something real
I am totally gonna give you guys something which was the reason for me creating a thread and posting in the first place. As you would have noticed I am not someone who is overly active on forums.
Our team and I are pulling long shifts, to put in as many features as we possibly can. So just bare with us. :)

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
At this point of time, the base build will be made to support the K800 and the beta build that Im looking to provide everyone here with will be optimized to work on a Sony Ericsson K800 which the standard benchmark used for mobile games.
Apart from the above we will be supporting around 1500 handsets.

mav77mortal added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

I am totally gonna give you guys something which was the reason for me creating a thread and posting in the first place. As you would have noticed I am not someone who is overly active on forums.
Our team and I are pulling long shifts, to put in as many features as we possibly can. So just bare with us. :)

Would this game have touch screen support?? I have a nokia X6, would love to play a decent cricket game on that while on move

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Would this game have touch screen support?? I have a nokia X6, would love to play a decent cricket game on that while on move
Yes it will be supporting almost all the popular touch screen phones in the market. And I confirm that it will be supporting the X6.

Users who are viewing this thread