Screenshot Easter Egg (BINGO)

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well I think that there is still something wrong with the Wicket Keeper..And the Umpire is having a purse behind..Well still it is not final..I'll love to see the end results as it will be injustice to judge something from these 2 screenies.

varunschuey

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The only gripe is the graphics surrounding the nonstriker holding the bat. It appears as if the hands are not clasped around the bat handle and you can see daylight.

This graphical issue has been persistent in all the Cricket games released thus far and is particularly pronounced during Slow Mos and Replays. Although, to be fair to Big Ant, this aspect is not nearly as bad as any of the other games.

However, it is still something to focus on especially because the batsman gripping the bat properly is central to the game. The same way that Tyres having proper contact with the ground was a hard thing to achieve for Racing Games of yesteryear.

The Racing Games no longer have this issue and I am sure that you can iron this out as well. :cheers

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hacked into the game via the intertubes, decoded Ross' mysterious screengrab DaVinci Code and here's the OFFICIAL logo of the game. Just type "RossNude#1" on the 'player creator' screen to get this:

attachment.php

...think we can all agree this is the right direction for the game.

Attachments

• OfficialName.png
    OfficialName.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 772

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Judging by the newly released screenshots and the timely updates to Cricket Academy. Ross and the gang at BigAnt studios have gone above and beyond in their effort to involve the community in the development of the game. I have to commend them in the regard.

Now if their C++ ability is as great as the ability to involve the community, we might just finally have a real contender to knock Brian off his lofty perch :thumbs

wrick3000

Club Captain
Ok ROSS.......
Please confirm whether it is one of the following:-
DENNIS LILLEE'S CRICKET 2014
JUSTIN LANGER'S CRICKET 2014
DAMIEN MARTIN'S CRICKET 2014

If denied I will do some further RESEARCH.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...If denied I will do some further RESEARCH.

I've already posted the name further up.... Jeez...

...also, identified a few glaring problems in the supplied image:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IdentifiedIssues.png
    IdentifiedIssues.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 462

varunschuey

Club Captain
Sachin Tendulkar Cricket

Ok ROSS.......
Please confirm whether it is one of the following:-
DENNIS LILLEE'S CRICKET 2014
JUSTIN LANGER'S CRICKET 2014
DAMIEN MARTIN'S CRICKET 2014

If denied I will do some further RESEARCH.

If you can get Sachin in on this and name it 'Sachin Tendulkar Cricket', the popularity for the game and the extra sales would be worth it.

As an avid Cricket afficionado and a gamer, Sachin may be willing to associate himself with a groundbreaking game like this, keeping in mind that the previous cricket games have been utter crap.

wrick3000

Club Captain
If you can get Sachin in on this and name it 'Sachin Tendulkar Cricket', the popularity for the game and the extra sales would be worth it.

As an avid Cricket afficionado and a gamer, Sachin may be willing to associate himself with a groundbreaking game like this, keeping in mind that the previous cricket games have been utter crap.

Do you have any bit of IDEA how much on earth will it cost to get SACHIN TENDULKAR as an ENDORSER ??

varunschuey

Club Captain
Do you have any bit of IDEA how much on earth will it cost to get SACHIN TENDULKAR as an ENDORSER ??

It would probably cost atleast a million dollars but the brandname is going to result in atleast a 25% increase in sales. I think it may be worth considering if Big Ant can showcase the game to Sachin in all its glory.

I have a friend who knows Sachin personally and Sachin is the sort of bloke who can go out of his way to do something for the greater good of Cricket. It is a far fetched idea but I think Big Ant deserves the recognition for the wonderful product they have created and this would be an awesome combination of Brand Name coupled with Quality.

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Can't be too much, he'll stick his face on these... :p

page-33-img-07.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread