Don Bradman Cricket 14 Pre-order links

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
BA should post in Facebook regarding these links having place order prices and date, so that the prices do not put people off.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will preorder all of the links.

gamer22

Club Captain
Would it be available in US? I don't wanna pay a hefty amount for shipping.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes. This has been said many times in multiple threads.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Would it be available in US? I don't wanna pay a hefty amount for shipping.

Ross is trying to sort something out so just be patient, he knows there are lots of Aussies and Indians that live in the states and would love a cricket game. PS Maybe few americans also. :D

louis

School Cricketer
Is the game available to pre-order in the UK? If not, does anyone know when it will be? As I might just get it shipped from AUS.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Is the game available to pre-order in the UK? If not, does anyone know when it will be? As I might just get it shipped from AUS.

Big Ant have stated it will have a UK release from major stores. I would wait until they announce release date and check Amazon occasionally to see if they have it listed in the coming weeks. I am in Germany and will be waiting for prices from UK stores to pre-order.

devilz_tongue

Club Cricketer
will the game be available to download via the playstation network or the xbox store whenever the game is released that is?

Orangzeb

Banned
can't buy it if it's more than 50$ :noway I hope BigAnt keep this factor in mind that most ppl and Indo/Pak like cricket tooooo much.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
can't buy it if it's more than 50$ :noway I hope BigAnt keep this factor in mind that most ppl and Indo/Pak like cricket tooooo much.

Generally it's the retailers that choose the price (pre-order or final retail), not generally the developer or publisher. They just sell them the game at a wholesale price, and the retailer do the rest.

Same as pre-orders (just for those of you accusing Ross of double standards for decrying Ashes taking pre-orders, but then taking them for DB despite no set release date)...
It's all done by the retailers. Nothing to do with developers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread