Unofficial Official Friday Competition |grkrama's "Runtouchables" Win!

Best Team Name & Overall Winner Is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
YourNameGoesHere.png

While we wait for @BigAntStudios to 'Own' Fridays, I'm deciding to pay rent on Fridays and running a little competition, beginning today (Friday). Totally unofficial and not in any way related with anything, just for fun. So we're clear.

Not a week goes by where I don't get a PM from someone requesting a cool little team-shield (like the ones I use from time to time and a few select others). I made a few in the DBC downloads forum for folks but got swamped with other things... but I wanted to bring it back and open it up to everyone.

Here's what you get:

• This team logo (above) customized for you. It could be your team name, a club name, your user name or something that's named something for some reason. Whatever it is, I'll slot it in there. You get to pick the colours and the font used. I'll also create an avatar for you to use here on PlanetCricket as well and when the game becomes moddable, you can use it in Don Bradman Cricket 17 itself for your custom made team.

• 1 Million vCash to do with as you please in sports bookie, or put it to good use here in PlanetCricket's vCash shop

Here's what to do:

1. Submit what your made-up in game Don Bradman Cricket 17 team name will be.
  2. Submit two colours you want to use.

Points will be awarded for how comical the name is, how clever it is and great use of any puns or entendre. That's it! Submit your team name here in this thread...

How do you win?

I'll pick the best three team names myself, create a poll and open it up to everyone for voting!

TIMEFRAME!

...For as long as there is interest and/or until something better happens that is DBC17 related. I'll give you a few days warning when the entries have dried up before I pick my favorite three and run the poll.

That's it, folks! Get cracking.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gwt me one for my username. Dark Blue & Gold. Use a good font.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The exotic ADHD Platypi

Black and yellow

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'd like to think the recent teams I made for my touring side to play - Dame Edna's XI and the Harold Holt Memorial XI would be worthy winners, but as they're technically DBC14 sides I will think up something for DBC17.[DOUBLEPOST=1461915587][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe my DBC17 side can be a Giles Clarke's Odious XI, captained by David Warner.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
While we wait for @BigAntStudios to 'Own' Fridays, I'm deciding to pay rent on Fridays and running a little competition, beginning today (Friday). Totally unofficial and not in any way related with anything, just for fun. So we're clear.

Not a week goes by where I don't get a PM from someone requesting a cool little team-shield (like the ones I use from time to time and a few select others). I made a few in the DBC downloads forum for folks but got swamped with other things... but I wanted to bring it back and open it up to everyone.

Here's what you get:

• This team logo (above) customized for you. It could be your team name, a club name, your user name or something that's named something for some reason. Whatever it is, I'll slot it in there. You get to pick the colours and the font used. I'll also create an avatar for you to use here on PlanetCricket as well and when the game becomes moddable, you can use it in Don Bradman Cricket 17 itself for your custom made team.

• 1 Million vCash to do with as you please in sports bookie, or put it to good use here in PlanetCricket's vCash shop

Here's what to do:

1. Submit what your made-up in game Don Bradman Cricket 17 team name will be.
  2. Submit two colours you want to use.

Points will be awarded for how comical the name is, how clever it is and great use of any puns or entendre. That's it! Submit your team name here in this thread...

How do you win?

I'll pick the best three team names myself, create a poll and open it up to everyone for voting!

TIMEFRAME!

...For as long as there is interest and/or until something better happens that is DBC17 related. I'll give you a few days warning when the entries have dried up before I pick my favorite three and run the poll.

That's it, folks! Get cracking.
Ah! Thats back. I'm damn sure you are refering to my PM. :spy

Team Name: Jumping Japak XI (Update: Ferocious Fasties)
Color: Dark Blue & Black (White shadows if possible)

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
I was a bit confused tbf on the first line.

Name: Poison Piledrivers
Colors: Green and Black.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
THE GAYLE BLUSHERS..;)

Colors: Gold and Red.

SixerBoy11