Requests Accepted inertSpark81's Creations

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey guys. As I've now shared a couple of bats on the Academy, I thought I would create my own place where I can list them all in one place.

Requests currently open for bats & logos.

All files will be shared under the username inertSpark81.

Bats

Adidas

B3

Boom Boom

CA

DSC

Gray Nicholls

Gunn & Moore

Hero
Hawk

Icon
Ihsan

Kookaburra

Millichamp & Hall

Newbery

Puma

Slazenger
Smasher

TNF Cricket

Diamond HR
King - Colour Swap of the Diamond HR to Gold
Ace Royale - Colour Swap of the Diamond

Logos

International

To do list:

Note: I try to get through this list in order, however, I reserve the right to complete requests in any order based on personal design preferences.

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Trying to ask for things that haven't been made already (I don't know what's on @Llewelynf 's to do list) - I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Hell 4 Leather bats in the game if you wanted to have a crack at some of those? I also wondered if on the Kudos 2 bat, if it's possible to make the outer vertical lines on the logo on the front of the bat (if-that makes sense) a bit thinner? Not sure how well it would show up though - I'm guessing that's why you didn't do the name on the back as an outline maybe? Would be interesting to see a comparison though, if it is possible - I'm not too clued up on the logo creator stuff unfortunately, haha!

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Just added,

by request of @Kiko_97 . Adidas Pellara Pro v4

lFtw8Nc.jpg

Any chance of the Kudos being made with Llewelyn's bat texture?

Sure. I'll take a look sometime in the afternoon and fix it for you.

Trying to ask for things that haven't been made already (I don't know what's on @Llewelynf 's to do list) - I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Hell 4 Leather bats in the game if you wanted to have a crack at some of those? I also wondered if on the Kudos 2 bat, if it's possible to make the outer vertical lines on the logo on the front of the bat (if-that makes sense) a bit thinner? Not sure how well it would show up though - I'm guessing that's why you didn't do the name on the back as an outline maybe? Would be interesting to see a comparison though, if it is possible - I'm not too clued up on the logo creator stuff unfortunately, haha!

Yeah there's only so much the logo editor will let you do. A lot of the outlining I had to miss out just so that the logo editor would even let me import them. I'm sure there's more I can do so I will add it to my to-do list and take a look.

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Can anybody on PC download these? I try to and my academy crashes to desktop. Seems to be a recent issue as I've not had a problem downloading bats before.

There was an issue for me this morning when I tried to change the editing permission of one of my bats. Same thing, crashed to desktop. It hasnt happened this afternoon however. and some 50+people have downloaded the Pellara already.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@Kiko_97 and @Saeglopur

Kudos 2 has now been fixed as per your suggestions. I've even faked the hollow text on the back but it is not truly hollow, so I would not use it with anything other than Llewelyn's texture ;)

tkFn6hj.jpg

inertSpark

Associate Captain
It's a beauty!!

Thanks :) Depending on when you downloaded it, you might want to consider redownloading. I've tweaked the proportions of the decals and positioned them to better reflect the real bat.

inertSpark

Associate Captain

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Kiko_97 and @Saeglopur

Kudos 2 has now been fixed as per your suggestions. I've even faked the hollow text on the back but it is not truly hollow, so I would not use it with anything other than Llewelyn's texture ;)

tkFn6hj.jpg

If you can do anymore Newbery , Merlin , Blitz , Krakatoa etc , Millichamp and Hall are also used by a few English players , many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread