The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Anyone giving a go at the pakistan domestic teams? I can help with the roster and line ups but I'm not good with kits and likeliness.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sweet, I wish I could help upload logos, but im on Xbox. If people uploaded logos and made players I could do everything else.
Logos and kits were literally done a month ago. Been waiting for the players. It's been a great collaboration so far.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Anyone giving a go at the pakistan domestic teams? I can help with the roster and line ups but I'm not good with kits and likeliness.
Was having a look at them yesterday with the different competitions and teams and it looks a mess to recreate in game haha. The some kits look easy enough especially the departmental teams such as HBL and Sui Northern GPL. Might revisit my pc academy and see if the issues with the logo creator are still there but not holding out too much hope unless there's been an update to it recently

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
I'm working on PSL but if you can correct names and rosters of the PSL teams (link them properly) with the commentary names and upload the teams so I could edit faces we could get the teams out sooner. What do you say?(if you agree make sure you have the PC approved teams to avoid player issues somehow)

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I'm working on PSL but if you can correct names and rosters of the PSL teams (link them properly) with the commentary names and upload the teams so I could edit faces we could get the teams out sooner. What do you say?(if you agree make sure you have the PC approved teams to avoid player issues somehow)
Sounds good mate! I will get right into it and yes I do have all the PC approved teams.

Last edited:

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Was having a look at them yesterday with the different competitions and teams and it looks a mess to recreate in game haha. The some kits look easy enough especially the departmental teams such as HBL and Sui Northern GPL. Might revisit my pc academy and see if the issues with the logo creator are still there but not holding out too much hope unless there's been an update to it recently
Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon. In the meantime I will start working on the roster and lineups.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Just finished with Islamabad United and Karachi Kings. Shared them under my username: Abir_Rockz. Let me know if there is any issue. I will try to finish them all tomorrow.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Has anyone come across a good West Indies team? Are any of @Llewelynf, @SnowyCasanova or @Fissionmailed in the process of taking a look at it? Looks to be the final international team!

If I'm not mistaken @Llewelynf has posted WI team under his user (Friedlele7). Generally if you are looking for a team search for teams put up by users Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7. You will find all the intl teams, including the WI one there.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
If I'm not mistaken @Llewelynf has posted WI team under his user (Friedlele7). Generally if you are looking for a team search for teams put up by users Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7. You will find all the intl teams, including the WI one there.
No West Indies as yet.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
I'm facing a weird issue with the Pakistan Premier League teams. In lineup section, I can't select a captain or wicket keeper. Some players appear twice in the lineup even though there is only one linked version. When I'm trying to start a game with them it crashes on loading screen.

Anyone else has faced this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Just finished with Islamabad United and Karachi Kings. Shared them under my username: Abir_Rockz. Let me know if there is any issue. I will try to finish them all tomorrow.

All 5 Pakistan Super League teams have been finished and shared with correct names and linking. I've assigned most of them with @Llewelynf's plain bat. Now someone has to do the logos and kits.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
All 5 Pakistan Super League teams have been finished and shared with correct names and linking. I've assigned most of them with @Llewelynf's plain bat. Now someone has to do the logos and kits.
Mate Karachi kings was last seasons roster :/ Also anyone know what Khurram manzoor's on-disc player is?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread