I think I just noticed a commentary bug

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I was playing as Northern Knights against Melbourne Renegades. Mike Cowan made spoke as it showed the path of the balls and then on the next ball I heard a voice say
"That's right I'm happy with that if you are" or something along those lines. Now I think the voice was James Taylor, but it sounded a little bit too deep to be him.
@BigAntStudios I'm not sure if that was intentional but I've never heard it so can you give a little more info?

subtekjr

Club Cricketer
Plenty of commentary bugs here, wicket maidens called by the commentators when I'm sitting on 0-19 after the first over of a T20 for example. Very tidy overs called after I belt the last 3 balls of an over for a boundary...

And the classic "*team* ends that over the way they started it...". Happens most often after I score big on an over I lose a wicket in.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sounds like they left an audio outtake in.

The commentary isn't great still which is a shame because I quite like James Taylor.

I think James Taylor done a great job. So glad when i heard he was in this game. One of my favorite players too.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Like this?

Yes! Exactly like that.
Plenty of commentary bugs here, wicket maidens called by the commentators when I'm sitting on 0-19 after the first over of a T20 for example. Very tidy overs called after I belt the last 3 balls of an over for a boundary...

And the classic "*team* ends that over the way they started it...". Happens most often after I score big on an over I lose a wicket in.
This one happens far too often, and usually only in Classic mode I think.

fanirama

Club Captain
Commentary is full of bugs.
- randomly they say "3 for 1"
- "They end the over how they began at 40/2" after scoring 10 runs in the over. Commentators are sleeping
- One commentator talks as if he's totally disinterested in the game and is just there for a paycheck because someone dragged him out of bed for that
- Edge a ball by mistake and it goes for 4 and they want it on a highlight reel ("that's one for the highlight reel" etc.)
- most times give away the suspense in whether to go for a challenge or not ("umpire gives that not out. probably a good call").
- just bland boring commentary devoid of emotion, life

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
- "They end the over how they began at 40/2" after scoring 10 runs in the over. Commentators are sleeping
- One commentator talks as if he's totally disinterested in the game and is just there for a paycheck because someone dragged him out of bed for that
- Edge a ball by mistake and it goes for 4 and they want it on a highlight reel ("that's one for the highlight reel" etc.)
- most times give away the suspense in whether to go for a challenge or not ("umpire gives that not out. probably a good call").
- just bland boring commentary devoid of emotion, life
I agree with all these point. I wish these commentators had some more enthusiasm like in DBC 14 (where the commentary was so damn repetitive) but none the less these guys never look to be excited.

Westindies

Club Captain
It seems that Ross was in a hurry to release this game half baked, fielders flying as if they are acting in a fantasy movie, commentators are disinterested, poor cricketing shots animation and much more

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I;m not sure but i think the commentators want to say " through for 1" as in you have taken a single. Most Asian origin gamers might mistake it as 3 for 1.

Brentismaximas

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Noticed that a few times now. I figured he was talking to someone in the background as they sometimes do in a real match. Adds authenticity.[DOUBLEPOST=1484118382][/DOUBLEPOST]But i get sick of the other fella always saying "that over was a wicket maiden" or something like that just after I've spanked the bowler all over the park and lost no wickets.

Users who are viewing this thread