Requests Accepted Bangladesh Cricket and ishmam7's creations

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Alright, so I've done the Bangladesh Domestic sides(8). Now the problem is, in the game by default there are 6 sides, the BPL teams from the 2015 edition, there are two problems here. 1) BPL teams don't play domestic and are essentially franchise teams. 2) BPL 2015 was a one off, reboot of the t20 franchise league in bangladesh, and did not include all the divisions(states), which 2016 did barring Sylhet. Soooo.. the on disc linked teams with my created ones are, Barisal, Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Khulna and Sylhet. The original 6 divisions that used to play NCL till 2011 before the inclusion of Dhaka metro and Rangpur.

Another problem is, OD cricket used to be division based till 2012, after wards the franchise based league got list A status and has been elevated as the main OD tournament, and NCL OD hasn't taken place since 2012. The DPL(franchise based OD) has been around for a while and is played by 14 teams in the first division with 2 teams relegated and promoted each year. So, in my creation I've stuck with the old OD kits, 2012 and before. I will make the DPL teams come June, when there will be the new draft. For now though, and most importantly for career mode I'll keep updating these teams that I've made.

Similarly, T20 used to be a domestic thing till 2012 and then BPL came along and changed that too. I'll do the Bpl teams, but not now. Sometime in the future. I'll do the NCL t20 kits of 2012 soon and upload it in the next few days. T20 kits all updated and uploaded.

Also; credits to @Llewelynf for the Bangladesh cricket logo that I used in the FC kits. Plus, credits to @rajsvm for some faces that include, Soumya, Tamim, Mushfiq and Taskin. Hopefully he'll give me a few more.

What I've added under ishmam7:
  • Bangladesh ODI jersey + 99,07,11 kits.
  • Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dhaka Metro, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur and Sylhet teams along with FC and OD kits + t20 kits.
  • Bangladesh Test kit.
  • Bangladesh T20 kit Red
  • Ad boards for Shere Bangla and Sylhet Stadium
  • Clemon SPE2016 bat
  • Clemon G2000 bat
  • Matrrixx S10 bat
  • Ton Vision and Legacy bats
  • SS Master pack. 1000, 2000, 6000, 7000 and 9000.
Special requests:

To do list:

• Bangladesh U19- under process
  • Bangladesh 2011 and 2015 WC kits(99,03 and 07 are already done and uploaded)
  • BCB XI(Bang A)
  • DPL(may-June)
  • BPL(if I receive help in team lists, I'll do the kits and logos, but this will take time and isn't something that's gonna happen anytime soon)
  • Will keep updating the national team kits.
  • Clemon P2000 Bat.
I will be taking requests in terms of help with logos and kits. I can't make bats, those beautiful things are best done by @Llewelynf and @inertSpark

Edit: Just started making bats, for the time being if you do make requests please give the easier ones. I'm still getting the hang of it and my trace work isn't so good!

Last edited:

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Logos for the 8 teams
IMG_3873.JPG

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Can I ask why a heap of the teams have Olympic Rings incorporated into their logo haha?
Haha for some reason here in bangladesh sports associations and clubs include the Olympic Rings in their logos. It's weird haha, and point wise in illustrator a mess to incorporate!

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hahaha that is weird! Yeah some of them look like a mission, good effort on them though

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
It would be great if you could add a list of what you've uploaded to the first post here :-) the structure of Bangladeshi cricket will always confuse me but looks like you're doing a great job with getting everything sorted!

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
It would be great if you could add a list of what you've uploaded to the first post here :-) the structure of Bangladeshi cricket will always confuse me but looks like you're doing a great job with getting everything sorted!
Done and thank you :D. Yes it's absolutely ridiculous here. It's like BCB has gone and tired to copy India and England at the same time and have made a right mess of it all.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Done and thank you :D. Yes it's absolutely ridiculous here. It's like BCB has gone and tired to copy India and England at the same time and have made a right mess of it all.
It's incredibly more complex than I realised. Next thing you now they'll try to incoporate Pakistan domestic structure and hove teams for Sonali and Rupali Bank Limited

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great job on these domestic teams bro! I'm more than happy to help you out with the BPL team rosters. Let me know whenever you're planning to do the logos and kits.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Ishmam Ahmed I've checked your teams on the academy and you have 11 domestic teams. Which ones are the right ones to use?

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I unshared the other ones and I can't seem to fix this problem :/. Go by date on the search and get the latest ones, and definitely the ones with OD kits the previous ones don't have od kits.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
All t20 kits and squads have been updated. You can just download the same teams again and it should show up

Users who are viewing this thread