Anybody interested in adding bats to teams and can do it at a fast rate?

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Looking for high quality bat makers. Basically me and BRAB are making all the Queensland local teams from career mode IG. We need people to apply bats. Maybe 3 Gray Nichs, 2 or 3 Nikes. Not realistic in terms of what bat they are using, but apply the common bats in Australia to the players. Will upload the final version of the first team soon. My username is SonicDonkey4425.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'm pretty sure that all the randomly generated players for career mode get the generic bat

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, once you start career mode, your team gets random players, not the players you createdu for that team.

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm pretty sure that all the randomly generated players for career mode get the generic bat
When you select a local team from Australia or England, you have the option to replace them with a custom team. I am doing this with all the queensland teams.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
When you select a local team from Australia or England, you have the option to replace them with a custom team. I am doing this with all the queensland teams.
I tried that with South African clubs but I just got to change the name of the team and the logo, not the players? or can you select a specific team you have created?

chessmaster02

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I tried that with South African clubs but I just got to change the name of the team and the logo, not the players? or can you select a specific team you have created?
If you just insert the logos and kits via the replace option it doesnt do it. You have to manually select replace with custom team.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you just insert the logos and kits via the replace option it doesnt do it. You have to manually select replace with custom team.
Are you sure? I selected a team and did "copy from academy" and then I got randomly generated players

Users who are viewing this thread