What are you listening to now?

D

Deleted member 46200

I love this in fact a do like U2. Interestingly, the chimes released a great cover of still haven't found what I'm looking for.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487493210][/DOUBLEPOST]Found this and love it,
Heard this being played by Jeremy Vine on Radio two (in between debating toilets, parking and other mundane issues).
This is the tune I use to calm myself down when someone has cut me up or upset me when driving. Try it.

Last edited by a moderator:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I love this in fact a do like U2. Interestingly, the chimes released a great cover of still haven't found what I'm looking for.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487493210][/DOUBLEPOST]Found this and love it,
Heard this being played by Jeremy Vine on Radio two (in between debating toilets, parking and other mundane issues).
This is the tune I use to calm myself down when someone has cut me up or upset me when driving. Try it.

Enter Sandman is pure gold. Here's more from Steppenwolf.

Another good one to listen to while driving or riding shotgun.

D

Deleted member 149013

I've got a Lana track too. Given the number of times I've been made to listen to it by this one friend of mine, it has kinda grown on me.

Lana Del Rey has a unique voice much like Corey Taylor of Slipknot. I like the westerns you played they have a haunting sound, also liked the Terminator theme. It captures the theme of the film which is an unknown future but then goosebumps in certain parts.
Perfect to drift off too.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Lana Del Rey has a unique voice much like Corey Taylor of Slipknot. I like the westerns you played they have a haunting sound, also liked the Terminator theme. It captures the theme of the film which is an unknown future but then goosebumps in certain parts.
Perfect to drift off too.

Ok, more westerns it is!

It don't get more haunting than that. Another version of it below.

This one's frigging awesome.

Slightly less haunting but more fun to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread