"MattW Is Justified" - Blake

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
"MattW Is Justified" - Blake
73802d1279200532-kbcs-killing-graphics-mjj-gb-whos-roll-wuyui.png

The appalling Brawny Bandits logo

Media-loving opening batsman for the Willow Wanderers, Blake, has spoken out once more by letting MattW know that his claims to stand down from cricket are completely justified, due to the terrible nature of the logo from the Brawny Bandits. Blake believes that if his team was blessed with such a curse, he would probably be considering standing down too.

"Just when you think they couldn't get any worse after reading their name, you find they've made a logo like that. Honestly, it instills as much fear in me as standing in front of a barn while Treva is trying to hit a ball into it. Or, facing up to Mattfb's bowling from five yards away. In other words, not a lot."

Brawny Bandits logo creater KBC seems to have slipped up in this creation, and instead of the logo representing a good quality team and one that is professional, classy and still gritty, it instead seems to portray a lower-class attitude and one of a thug.

"Just have a look at it, what is it supposed to be? Is it meant to scare me with that fist? Is it supposed to be ghetto to represent just how down with it all of these Brawny Bandits are? I mean, you can hardly take a team with a name like Brawny Bandits seriously - if I'm to be honest it sounds a little bit like a gay strip bar that we all know The Spin secretly frequents when he thinks nobody is watching him.

Blake's teammate at the Willow Wanderers, the legendary Meet who possesses an IQ of no less than 183, has also spoken out on this issue.

"Mate i think you not know what you doing :banana2 are, join wanderers :spy and we will we will rock you out of PCCL Season 3 :wave get ready bye :D"

Unfortunately for the Brawny Bandits, they possess nobody of Meet's mental caliber and it looks like being a long season for them with the poor team lineup that they possess.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
You're just scared. :p

:banana2

I don't think a person with an IQ of no less than 183 would waste his time posting this in the first place. :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Quality statement from meet. News companies will be paying millions to own the right to deliver that and maybe even make it their slogan.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Well I can clearly tell yours isn't anywhere near 183, the way you are reading the article :D

So we both agree with our points. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread