Battrick Ashes!

rosewt02

2nd XI Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look on Battrick right now, theyve created an Ashes thing which you can make another account for and take control of the current English/Australian team and pretty much play with them for five test matches.

Looks rather addictive tbh :)

The Battrick Ashes
With Australia taking on England later this week in the first Test of the Ashes series, we thought that it would be good fun to Battrickise the upcoming series... so we did!
Head over to Battrick Ashes to sign up to represent either England or Australia, and select your team from the RL squad whom we have assigned Battrick ratings to, using a complex set formula (no bias, honest!), and see whether you can beat the old enemy over a five Test series.

The matches will all run concurrently with their RL partners. Its all a bit of fun, and just for the bragging rights. So sign up now at Battrick Ashes and see whether you are a budding Andy Flower or Tim Nielsen.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
This is so awesome :) Doherty has been rated pretty highly, sensational not bad. Paine majorly underrated at superb for me anyway.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Yeah I never much cared for the real-world comparison in BT. With such a simple skill system, it isn't its strong point.

rosewt02

2nd XI Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Whats Steve Smith been rated? Im England so I cant see :(
Nvm - I can see

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread