Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
Yeah, I actually found some bugs in the AI :( I think I fixed most of them last night, but like you said I still need to fix up the shot selection. It's because they try to pick the shot that gives them the biggest gap in the field, but then struggle to actually place the shot which means they end up playing it straight to the fielder. Also found a fielding bug which created super fielders that reacted as soon as the ball hit the bat :facepalm

Will try to get a patch out later today if I get some time otherwise tonight.

What were they and does the last night patch solved them?

kurtkz

Game Developer
Nah, it's in the patch I still have to release today. Some issues with how the AI was choosing shots, placing them and how the fielders were reacting.

I also started looking at the edges issue and how to balance it out. It should be a little better in the next patch, but I'll probably need to tweak it some more.

Allrounder18

Banned
Played a T20 on pro against aus on a early 60s swing rest were in late 40 and early 50s
1)Got them all out for 22 in 8.5 overs
2)Too many edges/bowled with the new ball
3)AI blocks and leaves the ball now which is Ok if you are 3/4 down in early overs.
4)AI blocking and taking quick singles which is a positive sign
5)AI Seems to be able to find gaps now , will test more to confirm

So I think the only worrying sign so far is the difficulty level.

Testing more on early 50 pitch with swing = 46 , will post result in a while.

Allrounder18

Banned
OK here we go again
1)Aus scored 61 allout(had them 16/8 at one stage) in 14.2 overs ,early 50s pitch with swing 46
2)Far too many blocks and leave considering it was a t20
3)AI definitely can pierce the field now against both pacers and spinners
4)AI cant play spin issue is resolved now (they can score against them but gets out against too due to bad difficulty level currently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread