Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
I think its really hard to define what actually bowling skill is? , bowlers mainly gets wicket due to either pace or movement and accuracy which is already cover in the game so what does the skillful bowler means? Does the game incorporates bowler's smartness , bowling affording to field etc through this bowling skill?

Allrounder18

Banned
Until you get your hands on the model , can you do the following things in the next patch?

1)Increase pace impact
2)Career player switch any time
3)Cycle through t20 , FC and OD records in records tab.
4)After the end of every tournament (t20 , fc and ods) there should be a single match b/w top 22 performers from that tournament ,

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@kurtkz can you make Cricket Heroes version of simple match simulator? or can you give me the download link of old version of Cricket Heroes which only useable to simulate all type of matches and save commentary and scorecards in text form... please...

Allrounder18

Banned
After the end of 4th season my career player gets an offer from different SNR teams all having lower overall batting and bowling rating compare to my career player existing team.
Perhaps the game should start at 40-45 overall rating? And to adjust the stats generator effect the should generate players normally (i-e 60-67 rating) and then stats generator should generate stats based on them then after the stats gets generated ,20 points should be deducted from each players rating.

Allrounder18

Banned
Can you also look at the fielding bug as well that is when bowling with career player if you switch to any other option beside auto field all the fielders get dissapear leaving only one which is midway on the pitch lol

Allrounder18

Banned
Game crashed when my career player was about to play a shot.

RUN @ 17/04/2015 21:46:01

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.846
PROFILE: saad22111
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

MESSAGE: Function does not accept floating point Not-a-Number values.
STACK TRACE: at System.Math.Sign(Single value)
at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 27656
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 22630
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 5772

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Allrounder18: Thanks for the feedback :) I finally managed to find the field setting bug and made a few other changes too. Will upload the patch tonight. I also started working on the umpire model again and think I've managed to come up with one that might do the job. Will try to post a render tonight. I also started exporting the animated version so I'll try to get it into a patch sometime this week.[DOUBLEPOST=1429519609][/DOUBLEPOST]@Raghu: Unfortunately doing a separate lite version isn't an option at this point. If I was to do that, it would be a paid-for version and wouldn't have a demo. I can't think of many people who would pay for it, so it's not on my radar unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread