India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would suggest that is simply a message from the browser itself, not from this site.
The exact message was similar to "This site uses Adobe Flash player, it's support is going to end, Learn More."

grkrama

National Board President
I would love to see a cricket video section in the site were we are able to curate Cricket videos accordingly. Its mostly going to be you-tube videos with the occasional other website links i guess. One of the main things with youtube is there is vast amoutn of vids and often a lot of gems are lost or are not easily accessible.

If curated and categorized properly with sections according to format, specials for country player or era we can have a great section of videos that will be enjoyable as well as pull a bit of traffic to the site also encourage more discussion.
the debut of LEE at mcg 1999 along with sachin master class or kevin peiterson 155 or goochs hundred against WI quicks etc

We shouldn't have copyright probs as they are on youtube and we are just providing links and we can always have some dmca policy page to remove if requested. This will also be a great fan service for cricket.

Last edited:

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
One of my suggestion is for DBC14 Thread

When ever a User without Steam id Mark , But may be buyer the game on PC , Want to reply or write into the thread there should be option to register your Steam id so that many one don't know how to register or comes first time will register the steam id.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I would love to see a cricket video section in the site were we are able to curate Cricket videos accordingly.
I've not been able to think of a good way of implementing this kind of thing yet. The best thing is the Xenforo Media Gallery addon, but that's a paid thing and I'm not sure how much usage it would get to justify the purchase. The other use of it could perhaps be for people in the graphics forum doing albums of their artwork.

The other concern would be how much time the staff had to moderate an additional new thing - galleries with everyone able to add things could get messy really quickly.

Starting by someone making a cricket videos thread and it remaining active would be a good start.

When ever a User without Steam id Mark , But may be buyer the game on PC , Want to reply or write into the thread there should be option to register your Steam id so that many one don't know how to register or comes first time will register the steam id.
I've not noticed many cases where people have actively posted while obviously owning the game on PC and not done the verification.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Someone asked for this a while back, but I've now found a way to add a toolbar into the BB Code editor version of the reply box. So if you prefer something a bit closer to how things worked on the old vBulletin site, where you got all the code tags rather than a WYSIWYG editor, then that might be something you want.

You can try it out to see if you like it with the button on the far right of the editor toolbar, or make it a default in your profile by unticking the 'use the rich text editor' option.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Someone asked for this a while back, but I've now found a way to add a toolbar into the BB Code editor version of the reply box. So if you prefer something a bit closer to how things worked on the old vBulletin site, where you got all the code tags rather than a WYSIWYG editor, then that might be something you want.

You can try it out to see if you like it with the button on the far right of the editor toolbar, or make it a default in your profile by unticking the 'use the rich text editor' option.
Great. But you could have added another option to add the tables which can be used in league sections...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Great. But you could have added another option to add the tables which can be used in league sections...
There's only the one solution I've found that does a better job of tables than the current implementation and at $80 it's quite expensive and doesn't do much more than the current tables.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
There's only the one solution I've found that does a better job of tables than the current implementation and at $80 it's quite expensive and doesn't do much more than the current tables.
Yes, I've seen it (If I am not wrong, It's an addon by Brivium)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Or this one.

Users who are viewing this thread