GTA V

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can Intel 3000 with 3GB ram handle the GTAV ? I play DBC and PES15 on high settings with little lag. :D

D

Deleted member 9102

Just finished the story again, really enjoyable as it's been so long since I last played through it as well as the game being so much nicer visually and in first person. I intend to properly 100% it this time around, doing all the side missions/activities and getting all the collectibles. It is such a technically impressive and fun game, I can just aimlessly drive/fly around the map for hours and have loads of fun.

It's likely going to be a very long way away, but I wonder what the setting for the next GTA will be. I think it's about time Vice City (Miami) got reimagined and personally I would absolutely love that.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
They tend to alternate between New York (Liberty City), Los Angeles (Los Santos) and Miami so you might be right. They do want to have bigger and bigger maps though so if they do Vice City again perhaps will be able to run round the Everglades and be attacked by alligators.

With tech the way it is now any future GTA should allow us to go into way more buildings and do more things. If you walk past a cafe, you should be able to walk in it even if you can't buy a drink or anything.

D

Deleted member 9102

The lack of enterable buildings is one of the few disappointments in GTA V for me, there were probably more of them in IV. Many of the interiors such as gun/clothes shops, barbers etc are identical to each other as well. It's likely due to the constraints of the 360/PS3.

Other possibilities for GTA locations could the two other cities from GTA:SA - San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas).

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Madman I've heard that online on the PC version is pretty much unbearable with all the hacks/mods floating around. Have you experienced any of this?

D

Deleted member 9102

@Madman I've heard that online on the PC version is pretty much unbearable with all the hacks/mods floating around. Have you experienced any of this?
I haven't seen any of that and I have played quite a lot online. A few people have had crazy levels that were obviously hacked, but I haven't seen anyone griefing or spoiling races with gameplay hacks.

I saw more hacking/cheating back on 360 to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

grkrama

National Board President
The lack of enterable buildings is one of the few disappointments in GTA V for me, there were probably more of them in IV. Many of the interiors such as gun/clothes shops, barbers etc are identical to each other as well. It's likely due to the constraints of the 360/PS3.

Other possibilities for GTA locations could the two other cities from GTA:SA - San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas).

ya there is a mod to open up places that were used in missions like life invade office etc , aside form the story, i find it a bit empty but driving around is still a breeze going ot locations etc. If they can get a bit of skyrim like population system were everyone has a purpose it would be great other wise that whole map doesn't get used with just the missions and stunts. San andreas had better replay in single player mode than this if the heists could have been added to SP instead of just online would have been cool.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Guys we are looking for guys who play GTA V on PS3...Need 2 more guys to play the heists...

Me and @AL_Amin are already playing but heists require 4 so....

If interested the ID is on the left side profile...

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys we are looking for guys who play GTA V on PS3...Need 2 more guys to play the heists...

Me and @AL_Amin are already playing but heists require 4 so....

If interested the ID is on the left side profile...

^^ I second that. It would be good to get a private lobby going full of Planet cricket members only. Heists missions are superb but its not really fun playing against random people online.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
^^ I second that. It would be good to get a private lobby going full of Planet cricket members only. Heists missions are superb but its not really fun playing against random people online.
That would be awesome...

Users who are viewing this thread