MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just a heads up that there's going to be a period of downtime on Thursday - probably mid-afternoon my local time - while we do some upgrades to the PlanetCricket server.

This shouldn't take long, but the forums will be unavailable while the upgrades are done and the whole site may be inaccessible.

I'll advise of an exact time on the day.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you're reading this - the first stage is now completed.

There's still some ongoing work - but other than search, most features of the site should be functional.

If you encounter an error with the site please take a screenshot of the issue, and explain what you were trying to do prior to the error.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Matt, I wonder I have something for you regarding this. I was looking for threads posted by a member but its displaying "No Results" error. The fact is that, this user has already posted 2-3 threads in C07 forums.Screen shot below......
upload_2015-5-28_18-12-42.png

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey Matt, I wonder I have something for you regarding this. I was looking for threads posted by a member but its displaying "No Results" error. The fact is that, this user has already posted 2-3 threads in C07 forums.Screen shot below......
Search isn't fully functional yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread