Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
MattW submitted a new article

Sequel to Don Bradman Cricket confirmed for 2016

While we have had previous confirmation of Big Ant Studios working on a sequel to Don Bradman Cricket 14, today their official twitter account has dropped the first confirmation that the sequel will release in 2016 into a reply,

@DiIscoop patch to start testing any day now. Will keep updating DBC for this year, new Cricket game next year

— Big Ant Studios (@BigAntStudios) May 28, 2015

The previous confirmation came through a Digitally Downloaded interview with Big Ant CEO Ross Symons - where he highlighted major features such as a new Stadium Creator. Posts on our forums also make mention of priorities like major improvements to the commentary in the game. With little else known at this point, a wishlist thread for the next edition is here, if you'd like to give your thoughts on what you would like to see.

The tweet also makes mention of the imminent launch of new updates for Don Bradman Cricket 14, with those being previously announced on the PlanetCricket Forums, along with an update for Xbox One specific issues.

As with previous updates to DBC, the PC version of the game will get a lot of smaller updates first, letting Big Ant test and get feedback for the changes. After that process is finished, a finalised "Patch 3" will then go through the submission process for a release to the console versions - which means Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 all getting one big update containing everything that will be in all the smaller updates.

There aren't specific details yet regarding what fixes and features will be included in the final Patch 3, however following along with the PC updates will fill in the picture as we go, plus there's the known addition of Co-Op play to the game, which will allow two players to play on the same team against local or online opponents.
Continue reading the Original Post.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Finally some good news. I hope they implement AI a lot better this time around.

attari786

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
really a great news for dbc 14 lovers i will definatly buy dbc 16 thanks

Liam Stephen

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Brilliant news, what more can I say really?

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I hope they release it for ICC World Twenty20 2016 .

And hope they adapt a new type of gameplay like The BiGs 2

Karachi

County Cricketer
Time to just focus on PS4, XBONE, & PC versions only. Employ one of the best game engines & juice it to the last drop and make the best cricket game ever not just made but imagined.

D

Dutch

I heard they are going to go down the Fifa 2016 route: looking forward to "Donna Bradman 16" next year!

The_Pharoah

International Coach
yay!! Things can only get better. :)

One of the biggest positives is that, whilst we wait for DB16 we still have DB14 to keep us occupied! (unlike the wait for DB14 when we had nothing). Good luck sifting through the 100 page requests thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread