On Hold Ultimate Team III | Gray Nicolls Championship - Round 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
So I was going to wait until the end of the season before announcing this but it's only fair that I explain why matches are so slow in coming.

This will be the last season of Ultimate Team.
- Work. Work gets in the way sometimes
- Time. Posing matches takes a little time as the systems I have in place haven't been working as well as I had hoped.
- Interest. It's waning a little due to the lack of time so I can't put in the effort I want into this.

It may come back at some stage, significantly cut down, but I can't promises about that. I would love to bring it back, but it'll depend on a few things.

I'll try to finish this season off, might just be a case of posting matches quickly with no formatting.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for all your support.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So I was going to wait until the end of the season before announcing this but it's only fair that I explain why matches are so slow in coming.

This will be the last season of Ultimate Team.
- Work. Work gets in the way sometimes
- Time. Posing matches takes a little time as the systems I have in place haven't been working as well as I had hoped.
- Interest. It's waning a little due to the lack of time so I can't put in the effort I want into this.

It may come back at some stage, significantly cut down, but I can't promises about that. I would love to bring it back, but it'll depend on a few things.

I'll try to finish this season off, might just be a case of posting matches quickly with no formatting.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for all your support.
I saw it coming for a while now. You have put extraordinary efforts which inspired quite a few people to follow suit but obviously lacked the matter of the same quality as your league. Good luck! Hoping to see you again active in future.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I saw it coming for a while now. You have put extraordinary efforts which inspired quite a few people to follow suit but obviously lacked the matter of the same quality as your league. Good luck! Hoping to see you again active in future.

Appreciate that. If real life wasn't an issue, this would be still going.

In some ways it'll be good since it gives me some time to refine everything and bring back a streamlined product to you all.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Its your call,but I should say you have done an extra ordinary work with this league so far.Good consistent works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread