Real Cricket Real Cricket™ 15: First Look

shubh56

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
First of all u should release RC 15 then count us its features and contents,,,, :D:lol

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Feroz_Shah_Kotla_Delhi.png

The Kotla Delhi Stadium in Real Cricket™ 15
Awesome

shubh56

School Cricketer
Amazing and unique hand drawn graphics
ULTRA FLUID ANIMATIONS - Scintillating 2D Motion Captured animations lol:D:lol can u explain these words in your game ,,, we r in 2015 not in 1995

shubh56

School Cricketer
facepalm2.gif
I think real cricket 15 going to release 2016 lol:lol
Fifa 14 released 2013 fifa 15 released 2014 wwe 2k15 releasd in 2014 wwe2k16 going to release after 2-3 months, such a shame:facepalm

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
R.I.P Nautilus...

Why don't you just get lost and let them do their thing. You need not comment every few days here. They owe you absolutely NOTHING.

Feroz Ahamed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Desperately waiting for the game .. ( For android ) .... I dont hav a windows phone , but tried the game on Win 8.1 ( xbox games) ... Really loved the menu ... This time it looks much premium*.. It's simply superb.. Loved the way a match starts - A globe turning and the camera slowly zooming towards the country that has been choosen , and finally showing the stadium .. But there are many bugs -
1****** Every time i start a new match , the last match gets resumed even if i play a complete match .Due to which i'm unable to play a new game .
2 Fielding graphics are not up to mark .
3 There are only a few commentary audio files . ( For wickets only )
4 The animation of a fielder catching the ball is'nt good .
5 Sometimes the dress colour remains the same as that of the previous match played .
6 Scorecard error .
7 Batsman gets out everytime we ball in a particualar manner .
and a few minor bugs

The new fielding animations are not matching the old other animations which were used in RC 14 .

I really liked the idea of giving a month ad free game .

The image of the crowd in the stadium isn't looking that good .

But the game has the potential to be a superb game ..

REAL CRICKET 15 PHOTOS :
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

I'm posting a few photos of the menu , for those who haven't tried the game yet .

Eagerly waiting for android version........

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    303.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.png
    2.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.png
    3.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.png
    4.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.png
    5.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.png
    6.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 7.png
    7.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 8.png
    8.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

7030guru

School Cricketer
Desperately waiting for the game .. ( For android ) .... I dont hav a windows phone , but tried the game on Win 8.1 ( xbox games) ... Really loved the menu ... This time it looks much premium*.. It's simply superb.. Loved the way a match starts - A globe turning and the camera slowly zooming towards the country that has been choosen , and finally showing the stadium .. But there are many bugs -
1****** Every time i start a new match , the last match gets resumed even if i play a complete match .Due to which i'm unable to play a new game .
2 Fielding graphics are not up to mark .
3 There are only a few commentary audio files . ( For wickets only )
4 The animation of a fielder catching the ball is'nt good .
5 Sometimes the dress colour remains the same as that of the previous match played .
and a few minor bugs

But the game has the potential to be a superb game ..

REAL CRICKET 15 PHOTOS :
View attachment 150205 View attachment 150206 View attachment 150207 View attachment 150208 View attachment 150209 View attachment 150210 View attachment 150211 View attachment 150212

I'm posting a few photos of the menu , for those who haven't tried the game yet .

Eagerly waiting for android version........

Thanks for the screenshots...eagerly waiting for android...but then could you post in game screenshots...?

Users who are viewing this thread