Closed Setup Mafia - Mafia (swacker) wins.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynching off experienced players would make sense; especially following a day 1 where we learned jack all about anything. Its especially irritating with a Night 0 start since that gives the town a head start since if we have an investigative power role of some form then we have an extra day to get information and I feel that we've wasted that advantage with a wasted day.

Setup chat is incredibly boring but its honestly the only concrete thing that we can talk about. We either have two or three scum, and if its the latter then we are lynch or lose already, unless we get a lucky roleblock or protect and that's not something that I'm wanting to risk the game on. Today is crucial, if its anything like Day 1 then there's a real chance that we could lose the game only because of inactivity and reluctance to act.

I'd also like to hear from the inactive players; especially sixerboy who through out that random vote on me last night without explanation, which seemed a little odd...

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And, we need better activity from the inactive ones - musketeer needs to speak up.
:spy

Well, we already lost a townie and its not gonna help us if guys don't come up with their reason.
@SixerBoy11, you need to speak up or my Vote will be on you anytime.
@Na Maloom Afraad, You also need to come up with your part rather than just thanking the post in which Varun announced MaD dead. :spy

Varun

ICC Board Member
Oh I forgot IceAge. My bad. Was typing from my phone and did it hurriedly.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
MaD's lynch was quite expected after Day 1's discussion. Said that, as IAC mentioned, if there are 3 mafia goons, which is more probable than 2, I believe we are at a LyLo fix.

I find themusketeer, Afraad and sixerboy to be suspicious and would like them to have a word.

Last edited:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
MaD is a horrible kill he was going to be lynched which means we have a very newbie scum team.

Varun

ICC Board Member
can you guys be more active? This is abysmal.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
And why is that? Please explain

"we already lost a townie and its not gonna help us if guys don't come up with their reason. " is like the most generic diplomatic reply when someone asks you to speak up.

As for Afraad, he has posted only once. Given his activity in the forum it appears he either doesn't know what he is doing or is playing silent, which is more probable.

Same is the case with sixerboy.[DOUBLEPOST=1435852377][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, I guess I'll be the first to shoot.

Lynch: themusketeer

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That's our Mafia guys, BlitzBerg. How my post seemed scummy to is just way out of my mind. My first lynch would be you.

Lynch : BlitzBerg

Varun

ICC Board Member
the musketeer (1) - Blitzberg
Blitzberg (1) - themusketeer

About 26 hours remaining in the day. Might be extended depending on activity.

Users who are viewing this thread