Team Thread Landscape - The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

Not sure about you and we are little bit worried too. You may put corruption charges on us if we were not able to give you enough chances.
Fair enough buddy. After all Untouchables666 will possibly be the most controversial signing in PCPL history.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Landscape signs Brian Lara

24994208_zpss8z6yvin.jpg

Landscape managed to get Brian Lara for$40,000. Thus ends their auction too, after having acquired Ajith Ekanayake, Glenn Chapple and Lara himself. They'll be carrying$170,000 into the PC player auction.​

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Landscape signs Kate Stalker as their team physio. She will taking care of players physical health.
Coaching staffs will be announced soon.

IMG_20150704_110052_113.JPG
Kate Stalker

kate-stalker-kyle-mills-2010-8-12-4-20-52.jpg unnamed (1).jpg

RockstarAV

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Chappell, Lara, Senanayake.Whoa! I wanna be on this team too.A left-hand batsmen who can open to set the pace of the innings or can come in the middle overs to boost the run rate up.Can also bowl the off-spinners as the 6th bowler.In short I am a batting allrounder

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Chappell, Lara, Senanayake.Whoa! I wanna be on this team too.A left-hand batsmen who can open to set the pace of the innings or can come in the middle overs to boost the run rate up.Can also bowl the off-spinners as the 6th bowler.In short I am a batting allrounder
Welcome :)

Btw, He is Ekanayake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread