PC version 1.15.x discussion/bug reporting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcapsfan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playing on the public beta (1.15.10) with my career player and when I opted out of the beta and went back to 1.15.8 - I cannot load any of my career saves or competitions anymore. It says "error loading save data".

1.15.10 is a really awful patch as the batting is really difficult. You hardly can time anything on the off side anymore, and if you play behind square on the off side 80% of the time you will edge it. The bowling is really difficult and the AI hardly make any mistakes.

Also there were a number of direct throws from the deep from AI fielders who run you out which isn't fun. I rather stay playing with 1.15.8 but I cannot load my career saves anymore.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I was playing on the public beta (1.15.10) with my career player and when I opted out of the beta and went back to 1.15.8 - I cannot load any of my career saves or competitions anymore. It says "error loading save data".

1.15.10 is a really awful patch as the batting is really difficult. You hardly can time anything on the off side anymore, and if you play behind square on the off side 80% of the time you will edge it. The bowling is really difficult and the AI hardly make any mistakes.

Also there were a number of direct throws from the deep from AI fielders who run you out which isn't fun. I rather stay playing with 1.15.8 but I cannot load my career saves anymore.
Really...For me it was the opposite, 1.15.10 gameplay was much better and challenging for me but the thing is it crashes and they have noted it down, so will be a better game once official 1.15.10 patch is released [hopefully tomorrow]...

weeramanthrie

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really...For me it was the opposite, 1.15.10 gameplay was much better and challenging for me but the thing is it crashes and they have noted it down, so will be a better game once official 1.15.10 patch is released [hopefully tomorrow]...

same! apart from the crash u get when u take a wicket, 1.15.10 is the ideal patch...

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer

very right said
previously i make score at rate of 100% in test, and many time 12 balls 50 runs n one days in Legend

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I can't get 50 from 12 balls on amateur!!

kunal29101980

Club Cricketer
my game kept on crashing online...n when i started my career after 5 mins...it crashed too n now i cannot load my career at all...i lost 7 years worth of career...i m very disappointed...what can be done

I have been writing this issue on all places but not getting any answers from any one...does any one know what can b done or Big Ant can help me at all...or at least acknowledge my issue

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Version 1.15.11 is now live for the Public Beta Version branch on Steam.

Update Notes are as follows:
  • Further improvements to field placement selection.
  • Resolved applying fields to all batters/bowlers issue.
  • Resolved rare co-op save & resume functionality issues.
Follow these steps to opt into the 'DBC14 Public Beta' version.

1. Open Steam Client.
2. Go to Library.
3. Right Click on Don Bradman Cricket 14.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Click on Betas tab.
6. In box marked "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas:" enter code dbc14publicbeta.
7. Once code has been accepted, select the dropdown box underneath "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" and select "dbc14publicbeta - BETA VERSION".
8. Wait for game to update, when the game has updated correctly it will state "Don Bradman Cricket 14 [dbc14publicbeta]".
9. Click "Play".
10. To opt out of beta, follow steps 1-5, then select dropdown box and the option of "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs".

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Ross did this update fixed the no ball and free hit issues. In AI vs human play umpire does not call no ball and signal free hit even if we bowl a no ball.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
yeah, just had the game crash after a runout was given, version 1.15.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread