Windows 10| First Insider build after final release

las_faiz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anybody help me download a legal copy of Windows 7 Home Premium for free anywhere? I have a Dell Inspiron 15R and recently had a HDD crash and lost my OS. I have the Windows 7 valid key (on the bottom of my laptop) but I dont have any recovery discs with me right now (lost them somewhere and have been frantically searching). I dowloaded a Win 7 Home Premium somewhere but when I try to install it, it says "Compatible device drivers not found. Check installation media". I tried downloading the drivers but to no avail. I guess that copy is a corrupted one.

I want a legal copy that's free of viruses. I have the legal key of Windows 7. Currently I am using Ubuntu temporarily to make my laptop useable. But I want to get back to Windows because when Windows 10 comes, I cant upgrade to it unless I have a valid Windows OS installed in my laptop.

Try the link below. Not sure if it will work with OEM key or if its bootable

Microsoft Software Recovery

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Waiting for Windows 10. Hope Microsoft have learnt their lessons. The hype has been humongous, and something tells me this time its going to be a hit.

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Guys. Only one day left. Those who have reserved their copy of Windows 10 will get a message tomorrow of installing Windows 10.
If you have not reserved your copy then it might be because your PC is not compatible. If you are getting the Get Windows 10 advertisement be quick and reserve your copy.
For those who have reserved their copied set back and relax and a notification will appear that Windows 10 is ready, are you ready to Install it?? The wish will be yours.
To check if you have reserved the copy open start and search Windows Update..Click it and it will tell you either you have reserved your copy or not?

grkrama

National Board President
yup no luck still guess all the servers are loaded, i havnt gotten the notification yet,
guess i got to get it tommorw

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
yup no luck still guess all the servers are loaded, i havnt gotten the notification yet,
guess i got to get it tommorw
Mate its done now.
Go To Start Search Windows Update and click it. There Windows 10 is ready to download!!! I am super excited

Haseeb.

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey guys, Did you reserve your copy for Windows 10??? Then follow me and download it.
1.Go to control panel
2. Click Windows Update
3. Download Windows 10 first and then install it.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Mine is stuck at getting setup files from sometime. Is everything okay?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys!
I late here. I didn't reserve a copy of windows 10. Can you please help me how can I upgrade my windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10?

Users who are viewing this thread