Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
It seems likes we've dodged a bullet by signing the people we did, 0 drama on our end and we are unbeaten. Seems to me like we not only have the best results but we seem to be the best team to be in from a personality perspective... Go the mighty Slips!

Completely agree, our system seems to be working for the moment. We've matched our line-ups to the formats and pitches fairly well so far and we have good character and a lack of bitching. Just got to keep up this momentum!

S

Satan666

54859013.jpg

Youre lucky, just came of a ban, will deal with you later :). Thanks my predictions are never wrong, the spirits that peak to me that is....

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Youre lucky, just came of a ban, will deal with you later :). Thanks my predictions are never wrong, the spirits that peak to me that is....
Sure buddy, I'll be more than happy if your prediction of Slipperpool winning the league proves to be correct. :)

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
I don't want to be the one moaning about activity or a lack of it as @Simon this should be your area, but it does seem that we have half a dozen of us who are active while the others appear to have gone AWOL.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Looking to get some of them replaced in mid season.

Won't this cause a bit of a problem though? The way I see it, it is probably better to keep a non-active pool A player than take a risk on bringing someone else in who will be rated lower and may also end up not being active. We just need to make sure that teams are not going to overtake us in their ratings due to being more active than us. We're not the only team with this problem luckily. This is another reason we should be playing our strongest team, because as the league progresses other teams may well become stronger than us due to activity.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Lets replace the non pool a players that are inactive with new ones...

Also I think we've mastered this league!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I don't think team to team trades are possible though.
Even if they were we wouldn't touch any of them Amigos lot with a barge pole! :p

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I kinda feel quilt about all this, the PCPL went from a sub forum bursting with life but now I think we've put out the fire in everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread