This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ARMAX-Book.png
For over a year now, we've been searching for a savior, someone to come from the darkness into the light of day and let himself be known among PlanetCricket as the 'new' Naveenncc ...someone whom doesn't seek the spotlight, but presents the realities of life through a unique prism of his own supernatural connections to the cosmos. After minutes of contemplation and composition, I present to you the evidence below for A.R123 Max as an unparalleled genius among his peers here on PlanetCricket. Someone of such imperious importance to the forum as a whole, yet you may have missed some of his teachings. I only humbly ask you to allow me to be the tool of his prophetic wisdom to you all....

Lets begin, shall we?

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.05.40 pm.png

In the first of his teachings, we learn the art of comedy through the eyes of a demigod among us. His supernatural ability to hide his friends "thing" whilst his friend remains unaware behind him is what in the community of the enlightened refer to as the 'Reverse Reach-Around'. Standing in-front of, yet behind... he remains close beside us all.

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.05.49 pm.png

This parable, referred to henceforth as the 'Woe of Mr Nobody' talks about the sound of silence we mortals don't hear, yet all is heard by A.R123 Max as our utterances resonate loudly in his masters ear. Indeed, in life we all have questions yet the emptiness of them in life itself is fully realized in this tale. Deep stuff...

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.05.59 pm.png

One does not simply greet another, when you present such teachings in complex manners. Indeed, the standard "hello" of human participants on PlanetCricket amount to a weak, soft handshake to A.R123 Max. When greeting such men of high standing like Zimrahil, the extra L sends more than just a mere typo... it stands above all other greetings as powerful, masculine and majestic. If you take nothing else away from his prophetic ways, take the simple Helllo as a trinity of L's bestowed upon your greetings to others on PlanetCricket. One doesn't just simply say Hi ....followers of A.R123 Max say Helllo.

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.06.17 pm.png

Ordinarily, these utterances made by a Blockerdave or a Ethybubs would seem words of emptiness, but here we bare witness to the exceptional powers of A.R123 Max who indeed, can travel to the heavens and return at his command. He's spent time among the mortal and now he reminds us of our mandated destiny in life to return to the Cosmos which created us.

Screen Shot 2015-08-29 at 5.06.35 pm.png

Much like Caiaphas we start to see the nefarious works of the powerful among PlanetCricket, beginning to twist and curlicue his words before reaching those among us who can witness and interpret their true meaning. This was the first sign to me that I must speak out to protect his glorious teachings to us all... for a voice in the wilderness to a crowd of none must still be heard in true glory.

Screen Shot 2015-08-30 at 11.20.06 am.png

Shall we allow the mighty prophet to become a Martyr like Naveenncc before him? Do we allow his so-called friends and the mysterious powers of this "Matt" to place in shadow the words of our savior? The case is before you, lost to the sands of time shall be the teachings you see before you. The loss of our collective 'Things' is just a reverse reach-around away...

Fight against the oppressive tyranny of Herod and his army of anti-believers and puppets. Protect at all costs the powerful words of the enlightened.

...or just a grab a coffee.

...a coffee might work too.

[HASHTAG]#HideYourThing[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Helllo[/HASHTAG]​

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Biggs why so cool

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You make strong points but unfortunately no one visits General Chat anymore. :p

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
lUCzQ6q.gif

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
The correct protocol is to approach him slowly, on your knees. Standing then bowing on each forth crawl and announce his name when you are greeted by him as he glances at an unopened box of Cuban cigars...

One does not simply @mention his name...

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Im sorry but there will NEVER be another NaveennCC and the fact you think he is comparable to the man the myth the legend is insulting... I demand [HASHTAG]#JusticeForNaveenncc[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BringbackNaveencc[/HASHTAG]

A

A.R123 Max

For over a year now, we've been searching for a savior, someone to come from the darkness into the light of day and let himself be known among PlanetCricket as the 'new' Naveenncc ...someone whom doesn't seek the spotlight, but presents the realities of life through a unique prism of his own supernatural connections to the cosmos. After minutes of contemplation and composition, I present to you the evidence below for A.R123 Max as an unparalleled genius among his peers here on PlanetCricket. Someone of such imperious importance to the forum as a whole, yet you may have missed some of his teachings. I only humbly ask you to allow me to be the tool of his prophetic wisdom to you all....

Lets begin, shall we?

View attachment 153283

In the first of his teachings, we learn the art of comedy through the eyes of a demigod among us. His supernatural ability to hide his friends "thing" whilst his friend remains unaware behind him is what in the community of the enlightened refer to as the 'Reverse Reach-Around'. Standing in-front of, yet behind... he remains close beside us all.

View attachment 153284

This parable, referred to henceforth as the 'Woe of Mr Nobody' talks about the sound of silence we mortals don't hear, yet all is heard by A.R123 Max as our utterances resonate loudly in his masters ear. Indeed, in life we all have questions yet the emptiness of them in life itself is fully realized in this tale. Deep stuff...

View attachment 153285

One does not simply greet another, when you present such teachings in complex manners. Indeed, the standard "hello" of human participants on PlanetCricket amount to a weak, soft handshake to A.R123 Max. When greeting such men of high standing like Zimrahil, the extra L sends more than just a mere typo... it stands above all other greetings as powerful, masculine and majestic. If you take nothing else away from his prophetic ways, take the simple Helllo as a trinity of L's bestowed upon your greetings to others on PlanetCricket. One doesn't just simply say Hi ....followers of A.R123 Max say Helllo.

View attachment 153286

Ordinarily, these utterances made by a Blockerdave or a Ethybubs would seem words of emptiness, but here we bare witness to the exceptional powers of A.R123 Max who indeed, can travel to the heavens and return at his command. He's spent time among the mortal and now he reminds us of our mandated destiny in life to return to the Cosmos which created us.

View attachment 153287

Much like Caiaphas we start to see the nefarious works of the powerful among PlanetCricket, beginning to twist and curlicue his words before reaching those among us who can witness and interpret their true meaning. This was the first sign to me that I must speak out to protect his glorious teachings to us all... for a voice in the wilderness to a crowd of none must still be heard in true glory.

View attachment 153290

Shall we allow the mighty prophet to become a Martyr like Naveenncc before him? Do we allow his so-called friends and the mysterious powers of this "Matt" to place in shadow the words of our savior? The case is before you, lost to the sands of time shall be the teachings you see before you. The loss of our collective 'Things' is just a reverse reach-around away...

Fight against the oppressive tyranny of Herod and his army of anti-believers and puppets. Protect at all costs the powerful words of the enlightened.

...or just a grab a coffee.

...a coffee might work too.

[HASHTAG]#HideYourThing[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Helllo[/HASHTAG]​
Why using prophetic word for me. Please dont do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread