Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allrounder18

Banned
the best thing I like about cricket heroes is its bowling system , if you have a skilled bowler then from time to time you will see absolute jaffa bowled by your bowler and its really feel rewarding when you manage to get a wkt on it , its unlike any cricket game bowling system in which you can pretty much bowl jaffa after jaffa with total control and a wkts feeling a random encounter its totally unrealistic

kurtkz

Game Developer
@Allrounder18: All thanks to your input ;) If you have any other (simple) ideas I'm happy to take a look at it. I have some free time next week (literally just 4 nights) so if it's easy enough to implement I'll take a look. Same goes for other changes. As long as they're simple and don't require rebalancing or tons of UI work.

Allrounder18

Banned
the other thing I would really like to change is how the training works , I don’t really like the RPG style xperience system and manual increase of attributes as it Is not realistic at all , I think the best would be to make it practice based i-e if your bowler/ai bowler tries to bowl outswinger many times than his outswing skill will increase ,if he manages to beat the batsmen while trying to bowl an outswinger his skill gain will be double , similarly for inswing and other deliveries , also more wkts=more increase in skill and more pacier deliveries frequency means pace attribute will increase , sounds very simple in theory but i know it will be complicated , similarly for bench players they can get 50% of the gains compare to the avg gains of the playing XI players[DOUBLEPOST=1441017039][/DOUBLEPOST]Yea I am famous in my office for my rapid ideas lol

kurtkz

Game Developer
That already happens :) The more you successfully pull off deliveries in-game (and shots, for batsmen) the better you become. You can potentially grow faster doing that than assigning points to skills.

Allrounder18

Banned
Precise/focussed coaching is another thing I think of , for batting we should be able to tell AI players to focus on things like Front foot ,back foot , vs spin , vs pace ,vs movement , slogging ,placement ,offside and leg side game , for bowling it can be the delivery types , like outswinger , leg cutter ,off cutter ,inswinger ,control and pace/strength , more over it will be great if you can see all the attributes of your team mates so as to give them precise coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread