Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WILL WINDOWS 10 64 BIT VERSION WORK WELL ON MY PC ?
{ CPU - Pentium dual core E5700 3.00ghz (64 bit CPU)
Ram - 2 gb
GPU - geforce GT 210 (overclocked)}
Sure - Smoothly.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Ralink RT3290 802.11 BGN fearsome tweak you !!!!

anyways my internet connection keeps dropping like every 5 mins :)

Error : DEFAULT GATEWAY is not available

WINDOWS:8.1

I can use wifi on other computers/mobiles etc without any problem :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Ralink RT3290 802.11 BGN fearsome tweak you !!!!

anyways my internet connection keeps dropping like every 5 mins :)

Error : DEFAULT GATEWAY is not available

WINDOWS:8.1

I can use wifi on other computers/mobiles etc without any problem :)
Try to to forget and reconnect.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Guys can you suggest me the best laptops under 40000 in India.

@Abhas @AB the smasher @themusketeer & Others.
If you could increase a couple of ks then I'd say:
Lenovo G50
0.jpeg

LMessi10

Banned
@arvind.

If you are asking me then on being very specific i will tell you to go for lenovo thinkpad L440-50 (if you want a gaming laptop) or if you can find then L412 is the best and i am using that one and has it not troubled me yet and it also has finger print scanner, gaming touchpad and a tiny joystick assembled in the keyboard area....

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Can someone tell me that why i can't launch spiderman shattered dimensions. My lappy fulfills the recommended req. but when i run it then it launches as background and i can't see anything on the screen (i mean not the game, I can see my desktop and windows)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@arvind.

If you are asking me then on being very specific i will tell you to go for lenovo thinkpad L440-50 (if you want a gaming laptop) or if you can find then L412 is the best and i am using that one and has it not troubled me yet and it also has finger print scanner, gaming touchpad and a tiny joystick assembled in the keyboard area....

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Can someone tell me that why i can't launch spiderman shattered dimensions. My lappy fulfills the recommended req. but when i run it then it launches as background and i can't see anything on the screen (i mean not the game, I can see my desktop and windows)

Can you please elaborate?

LMessi10

Banned
Okay so

think pad series are available according to ones requirements.

If you are a hard core gamer then they have lappys which make you to take full out of your computer...

if you want to do general works (daily use) then they have also made lappys for that..

they generally have 8,4,2 gb ram and i3,i5 processors and also amd or nvidia's medium end graphic cards..

Though on lenovos's site it will tell that it is currently unavailable (L412) but a few shopkeepers have it and it has the best features of thinkpad series and is not that much expensive.

LMessi10

Banned

I am using win10 pro x64bit

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

I am using win10 pro x64bit
Maybe Win10 compitability issue.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
In my view, getting Lenovo means fooling yourself. Battery is a major issue as laptop heats up more often. I hardly remember playing any games on it or performing any heavy tasks. I just used to spend a lot of my time on Internet. Still that caused to face heating after certain intervals. I guess 2.4 GHz i3 processor is fair enough to run a browser without creating problems, but that didn't go all fine. I had to replace hard disk and keyboard after one year (I bet it occurred due to the heating as I didn't hit my laptop any single time). Got it repaired and keyboard failed again after few months. I don't even remember using it after its first failure since I got new Dell laptop. But my dad used it daily, still hardly more than an hour a day (I remember he spent his all time viewing excel sheets, and not for a task heavier than that). My experience with this Dell laptop is fine so far. It features i5 processor having 1.7 GHz clockspeed with tb upto 2.4 GHz, but I've not been able to listen the fan noise that often (not unless I run high end games from 2013-14). Everything is smooth. I feel this has been a good buy for me. Anyways, based upon my experience as an user, I'd suggest a Dell laptop, or once check for HP pavilion series before Lenovo eats you.

Users who are viewing this thread