India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW can you make this thread Friendly Battles - Graphics Forum on PlanetCricket Forums sticky at graphics forum.
^That thread actually helped to keep Graphics forum alive in the past, when PCGMC is not running. Making this thread sticky will increase the activity of graphics forum, many noobs doesn't know this kinda of thread actually exists.
I just posted in that thread after three months, suddenly there is an increase in activity at graphics forum & in that thread.
Yes. This thread can really revive the graphics forum as it was active in the days of Old GFX designers active in the 2012-13 range.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
@MattW can you make this thread Friendly Battles - Graphics Forum on PlanetCricket Forums sticky at graphics forum.
^That thread actually helped to keep Graphics forum alive in the past, when PCGMC is not running. Making this thread sticky will increase the activity of graphics forum, many noobs doesn't know this kinda of thread actually exists.
I just posted in that thread after three months, suddenly there is an increase in activity at graphics forum & in that thread.

Thanks to the mod, who made it sticky...

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Can you please add following icons to smiles section... it will be useful in cricket league section [all credits goes to the icon makers]
bronze.png
as :b: [for Bronze quality players]
silver.png
as :s: [for silver quality players]
gold.png
as :g: [for gold quality players]
dde14d6d858e8f6ab461dd9572e3a7cc.png
as :l: [for legend players]
c068a25a4aea68c5ec4b85da01604d44.png
as :m: [to indicate cash,money or team budget]
Please consider this request... it is useful for us in cricket league section... thanks...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
your self made icons also cool for us... we just need 5 icons which can be used for Bronze quality players / for silver quality players / for gold quality players / for legend players / to indicate cash,money or team budget...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Just to flag for people - I'll be on holidays for summer at the end of next week - so I will have a bit of time to do some things on PlanetCricket - if you have any suggestions/feedback/requests/etc. that you would like done/added/acknowledged/etc. then now is a good time to mention anything.

Note that I don't have that time now, so don't expect responses now.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Can you please add following icons to smiles section... it will be useful in cricket league section [all credits goes to the icon makers]
bronze.png
silver.png
gold.png
Please consider this request... it is useful for us in cricket league section... thanks...
^This.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have no idea if any of the members are facing this.

It seems like some sort of server error but I am not sure.

I am attaching a screenshot which I clicked from my phone just before posting this report. This might help you to sort out the things quickly. I am facing this for a week now.
Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-54-48.png Screenshot_2015-12-10-20-02-26.png

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you have a look at this post. It keeps on adding in spoilers and I cant fix it...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
bronze.png
silver.png
gold.png
@MattW can we have this/similar to this in smilies to use in league section please...

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Abhil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Please make a fantasy cricket league in which members select their own team and win points which will later be added to their trophy points.[DOUBLEPOST=1450861317][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing.Make torrents of big patches.Its difficult to download big patches for us because of slow internet conectivity.

Users who are viewing this thread