OD Match Thread Round 6, Match 18 - The Amigos v Slipperpool

D

Deleted member 149013

I'm vice captain, so I'll question things I think are mistakes, which they were and have proved to be costly. I am sure Spitfires will admit the same. Not that I'm looking for an admission and I certainly haven't put him down. Anyway I don't see a Slipperpool banner under your name, so you worry about your team and I'll worry and complain about mine. Cheers Fanning.
Mistakes

Here I will help you out..

1. You as vice-captain when clearly the title has gone to your head.

2. Assuming the vice-captain role was the captain role.

3. Belittling your captain’s transfers, when they were brought in to improve the team. You more or less were undermining his judgement. Hence damaging team morale and your captain’s reputation.

4. Not supporting your captain.

5. Thinking you know best.

6. Automatically thinking you are next in line for the captain role. When you display no leadership skills or the ability to build morale.

7. Calling yourself Bobby it’s as bad as Keith.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
@Dakota

Thanks for the advice

1. I think I hold my role rather well, had it gone to my head I would have changed the line-up as soon as I saw it was obviously not suited to the dusty track.
2. As above.
3. We didn't have any transfers. I'm surprised you haven't noticed as you've taken such a keen interest in our team.
4. He's always had my support but at the same time that doesn't mean issues can't be bought up.
5. In this instance I obviously did. We needed 2 spinners on a dusty track and we paid the price for this oversight.
6. As vice captain I would expect to be next in line. I've done quite a lot for this team.
7. You have a girls name.
8. Are you his mum or do you just have a crush on him?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

28rcy86.gif

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We were going at over 8.5 an over till 13 overs with all wickets intact and managed to crumble inexplicably. Being a fan of David Shepherd I would say the Nelson had struck. :lol

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ouch that's an expensive debut with the ball. I'll take the consolation wicket for now. Hopefully I'll get another game to make amends with the ball.

Rohith.

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
CSK
Profile Flag
England
Got a brilliant debut :D. Happy to lead the team to win:). And thanks for using Ashwin's pics.

D

Deleted member 149013

@Dakota

Thanks for the advice

1. I think I hold my role rather well, had it gone to my head I would have changed the line-up as soon as I saw it was obviously not suited to the dusty track.
2. As above.
3. We didn't have any transfers. I'm surprised you haven't noticed as you've taken such a keen interest in our team.
4. He's always had my support but at the same time that doesn't mean issues can't be bought up.
5. In this instance I obviously did. We needed 2 spinners on a dusty track and we paid the price for this oversight.
6. As vice captain I would expect to be next in line. I've done quite a lot for this team.
8. Are you his mum or do you just have a crush on him?
“I think I hold my role rather well” self-congratulations, when others judge the captain or vice-captain (not yourself).

No transfers as your team materialised through thin air?

You have done a lot for this team like what? Moan and think you are above them, automatically thinking you deserve the role (not full of yourself)

You can say you like someone and this does not qualify you as been gay. (Looks like you have homophobia). It’s a shame to educate you and diagnose you.

You’re are a dinosaur when it comes to tactics or any role with managing players and you are outdated.

Bobby? This from the 20’s when you actually last played a sport??

D

Deleted member 149013

Sorry about that Simon, He’s from Barcelona..

Users who are viewing this thread