How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I unfortunately forgot that when you go to 'next year', all the comps from the prev. year aren't then shown so I can't tell you the scores for every single game of the IPL but I can tell you that in the final, Delhi Daredevils scored 199-5 with me scoring a quickfire 60-odd of 28 balls and taking 1-11 whilst RCB could only manage about 185... which is nice :)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I got offer for Australian T20 league. Brisbane heat, Melbourne Renegades, Sydney Thunders. Chose Sydney.

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
First couple of games in my 3rd career year (19 years old) were 2 test matches against Pakistan (playing for England)

1st test
1st inns - ENG: 116-10 // PAK: 357-10 // Bat: 6(12) // Bowl: 38-58-4
2nd inns - ENG: 314-10 // PAK: 126-2 // Bat: 69(113) // Bowl: 1-5-0

:pak: Pakistan win by 8 wickets

2nd test
1st inns - ENG: 395-10 // PAK: 288-10 // Bat: 38(62) // Bowl: 23-21-4
2nd inns - ENG: 291-10 // PAK: 241-10 // Bat: 0(3) // Bowl: 12-23-3

:eng: England win by 157 runs

2 match test series tied 1-1

Some ODIs and probably T20Is to come

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
ENG v PAK 3 match ODI series (playing for :eng:)

1. PAK: 228-9 // ENG: 232-4 // Bat: 6*(4) // Bowl: 10-6-3
2. ENG: 241-9 // PAK: 193-10 // Bat: 5(4) // Bowl: 8-17-5
3. PAK: 180-10 // ENG: 183-7 // Bat: 2(4) // Bowl: 10-11-4

3 match T20I series coming soon followed by a 5 test series against South Africa as well as ODIs and T20Is vs :saf:

Last edited:

Cricketwes

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
:eng: vs :pak: 3 match T20I series

1. ENG: 162-4 // PAK: 133-9 // Bat: 1*(1) // Bowl: 4-10-4
2. ENG: 164-5 // PAK: 146-9 // Bat: 1(2) // Bowl: 3-22-0
3. ENG: 197-3 // PAK: 158-4 // Bat: DNB // Bowl: 3-13-1

Test, ODI and T20I series against South Africa coming next!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am in my 3rd year in PRO mode. Finished Ranji trophy. We won Pro40 and T20. Playing Australian domestic cricket now.

I average just over 50 in 4-day match. I average around 45 in pro40 and around 48 in t20. I hate playing t20 matches. And I captain my side in T20.

In international level, I have played 2 T20 series against Pakistan and Australia. Out of 6 matches, I have 1 century and 1 half century. Won 3-0 against Pakistan and 2-1 against Australia.

My status is very close for ODI and getting attention in Tests. Hoping to do well in Australian domestic cricket and getting selected for Test and ODIs. Waiting eagerly to play in Tests.

In Australian domestic cricket, I chose SA Redbacks and in T20, I chose Sydney Thunders. We were runners up in last season of BBL. I am a core member now.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2015-12-20_1-24-51.png

upload_2015-12-20_1-25-28.png

Lunch on Day 1 vs Eng in career. It is my maiden fifty in my second test and I have never timed the ball so well. It either goes straight to a fielder or races to the boundary. I bat left handed and I play on veteran.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am new in Career mode started at the age of 16 and Difficulty is on Pro.I have played a T20 season of BBl of Sydney Thunders and won for my team.Now playing some australian domestic season of One Day and First-Class.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  • Started in pro mode. Ditched it and went to Amateur as I felt pro mode was difficult.
  • When amateur became easy, started again with pro mode.
  • Pro mode didn't actually become easy, but got bored after being made captain in T20I.
  • So, started with veteran mode now, after 9 matches, I average 40 in FC with 2 centuries and SR of 65. In List A, I average just 21 in 8 matches with 1 50's ans SR of 96.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
  • Started in pro mode. Ditched it and went to Amateur as I felt pro mode was difficult.
  • Pro mode didn't actually become easy, but got bored after being made captain in T20I.
  • So, started with veteran mode now, after 9 matches, I average 40 in FC with 2 centuries and SR of 65. In List A, I average just 21 in 8 matches with 1 50's ans SR of 96.
Try legend...

Fantazm

County Cricketer

You do realise you can change the skill level during a career now and don't have to start a new one every time don't you?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Try legend...
I will. Once I make it into international side in veteran mode.
You do realise you can change the skill level during a career now and don't have to start a new one every time don't you?

I know. But, once I am selected to international level and especially when I am made captain, I don't feel like continuing it. So, will start from the beginning.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I will. Once I make it into international side in veteran mode.
That's nice...But I would suggest to get the hang of legend level in domestic level itself as International level has a bit more difficulty even in legend level..So the more you play before hand better you are prepared for the international level...Just an opinion..:)

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That's nice...But I would suggest to get the hang of legend level in domestic level itself as International level has a bit more difficulty even in legend level..So the more you play before hand better you are prepared for the international level...Just an opinion..:)
Oh ok. Thanks for the suggestion :)

Users who are viewing this thread