Introductions

Givemeahug786

School Cricketer
Well I am kind of new here,if you not likes me, moderator has rights to kick my butts Out of Other World Planet.I try to behave myself

Yes its me on extreme left in Avtar section.I paint myself in grey paint

S

Satan666

Well I am kind of new here,if you not likes me, moderator has rights to kick my butts Out of Other World Planet.I try to behave myself

Yes its me on extreme left in Avtar section.I paint myself in grey paint

mama-said-knock-you-out-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi all. I'm new to this community. Hope everyone is doing well out here.

Hi glad to hear from you I am new but the login isn't, I have taken over and personalised my Husbands login.

Also wondering if there were any other women out there as this site does feel very male dominated although not opposed to it the cricket world has always been a cosmopolitan sport and more and more women are taking to it both to play and watch.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi glad to hear from you I am new but the login isn't, I have taken over and personalised my Husbands login.

I did wonder about the 2008 join date as I couldn't believe I missed your posts the last 8 years :p

D

Deleted member 46200

I did wonder about the 2008 join date as I couldn't believe I missed your posts the last 8 years :p
Yes, set up primarily to download patches for Ea sports cricket 2007 didn't really post anything or get on any forums. So I decided to take it as you can only have one login per IP address???

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the past as long as admin knew the situation you could have 2 accounts with same ip. However unless your husband wants to post it won't be a problem for you anyway?

D

Deleted member 46200

In the past as long as admin knew the situation you could have 2 accounts with same ip. However unless your husband wants to post it won't be a problem for you anyway?
That's cool thanks, I don't think he has much desire to post but useful to know.

D

Deleted member 46200

Not a woman, but I kinda feel solidarity as my role in this great game is as an umpire. I *think* I'm the only one...
I know of only one other female no umpires (yet) but you/they are integral to the game. No umpires no game simple.

Users who are viewing this thread