Any Improvements?

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
As already evidenced, this would be abused by certain members, so again, disagree. vCash betting is just fine. The only thing I would maybe suggest is having vCash "daily allowance" for logging in each day and a bonus at the end of the week for doing it 7 days in a row or something.

Didn't we have before we updated the server.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I was being facetious, both ideas are terrible. There's staff for a reason, leave them to delete threads and whatnot...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have an advice which can be an useful one. A forums named "Report" with forum permission set to that of "Contact a Mod" forums i.e, thread viewable only to the thread creator and staff such that we can interact with the staff with appropriate evidences. Thread should be automatically created in that forums when a member reports a post.

or

We should be able to see our report status along with reply of staff handling that case. This feature was quite advance during vBulletin times.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
I have an advice which can be an useful one. A forums named "Report" with forum permission set to that of "Contact a Mod" forums i.e, thread viewable only to the thread creator and staff such that we can interact with the staff with appropriate evidences. Thread should be automatically created in that forums when a member reports a post.

or

We should be able to see our report status along with reply of staff handling that case. This feature was quite advance during vBulletin times.

You can do that in contact a mod .
Just quote the post you want to report and post it in contact a mod and whatever proof you have against the member.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Hey can anyone tell me how to change our age here. I had logged in here using Facebook which had a wrong age put up. It shows that I am 44 while I am 21

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You'll need to supply a birth certificate and two forms of ID to @MattW

....either that or just hit the mod team up HERE

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Need help? I use my iPad to access Planet cricket. I want to change my profile cover. As soon as I chose my new cover and click on upload, my profile opens and the old cover still remains there

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Need help? I use my iPad to access Planet cricket. I want to change my profile cover. As soon as I chose my new cover and click on upload, my profile opens and the old cover still remains there
Hard refresh, or clear cache will do it.

Users who are viewing this thread