Cricket Life General Discussion

venkniralac

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the tragedy is that I was promised to be part of the world xi of the game when i was studying 9th class now i am on the verge of completing my degree yet the game is not out

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
PROJECT CCC IS NOW OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS CRICKET LIFE : CCC EDITION
Inspired by Cricket Life, Project CCC is a free-to-play Cricket Game to be available soon on Android & iOS Platforms. As on April 29, 2016, the game has been submitted to Google Play Store.

By Invitation Only. Get Ready for Open Beta on Android.
Game awaiting approval on Google PlayStore. To get invited automatically, sign up for the mailing list on/before April 30, 2016. (If you have already signed-up previously for any update on Cricket Life, you will be automatically invited).

FAQ
Frequently asked Questions about Project CCC

When will the game be available to play?
April 29, 2016. Project CCC is now officially called Cricket Life : CCC Edition. The game has been submitted to PlayStore on April 29, 2016. It will be available as an Open Beta to start with and will be available on invitation basis only. If you are on our mailing list as on April 30, 2016, you will automatically get an invitation. After April 30, 2016, you will have to be invited by someone who has access to CCC in order to play the game.

Game play modes
At the beginning, one country will be available to play. Every week, we will unlock at least one extra country. Likewise, the game has unlockable modes and features that will be enabled as you progress.

How is this game different than the full version of Cricket Life?
Project CCC is a casual free-to-play game while Cricket Life is a more advanced game with complex features. Project CCC is an evolving game, that will see features being unlocked and gameplay modes added as time progresses.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
PROJECT CCC IS NOW OFFICIALLY KNOWN AS CRICKET LIFE : CCC EDITION
Inspired by Cricket Life, Project CCC is a free-to-play Cricket Game to be available soon on Android & iOS Platforms. As on April 29, 2016, the game has been submitted to Google Play Store.

By Invitation Only. Get Ready for Open Beta on Android.
Game awaiting approval on Google PlayStore. To get invited automatically, sign up for the mailing list on/before April 30, 2016. (If you have already signed-up previously for any update on Cricket Life, you will be automatically invited).

FAQ
Frequently asked Questions about Project CCC

When will the game be available to play?
April 29, 2016. Project CCC is now officially called Cricket Life : CCC Edition. The game has been submitted to PlayStore on April 29, 2016. It will be available as an Open Beta to start with and will be available on invitation basis only. If you are on our mailing list as on April 30, 2016, you will automatically get an invitation. After April 30, 2016, you will have to be invited by someone who has access to CCC in order to play the game.

Game play modes
At the beginning, one country will be available to play. Every week, we will unlock at least one extra country. Likewise, the game has unlockable modes and features that will be enabled as you progress.

How is this game different than the full version of Cricket Life?
Project CCC is a casual free-to-play game while Cricket Life is a more advanced game with complex features. Project CCC is an evolving game, that will see features being unlocked and gameplay modes added as time progresses.
@funnyadit What is Cricket Life ? :noway
:noway:noway:noway

pulina

Club Captain
Please someone invite me... i followed this game for two years... i know about the hack... passing of Gerald or someone... I did sign up for this But i don't know for sure

Paras Jasal

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Please someone invite me... i followed this game for two years... i know about the hack... passing of Gerald or someone... I did sign up for this But i don't know for sure
I will invite you but I havent still received the link and all for the game. Just wait :D I am excited as well :D

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol. Guys, give up hopes already. They have done this time and again and for what it's worth if the game was submitted to Playstore on 29th, you guys would have received invitation to beta test. Google does not "review" or "approve" submissions like Apple, the submissions can be made available to people in a matter of hours. In short, they are lying. Again.

azhan2002

School Cricketer
Lol. Guys, give up hopes already. They have done this time and again and for what it's worth if the game was submitted to Playstore on 29th, you guys would have received invitation to beta test. Google does not "review" or "approve" submissions like Apple, the submissions can be made available to people in a matter of hours. In short, they are lying. Again.
Yeah you're pretty much right.

I googled stuff and found out it takes two days max.

Since the invitation entries were delayed thought the process may begin at 2nd , and the game would be out till 4th but here we are still waiting :/

Flapjack

Club Captain
Is this company even for real? Is this a long running ten year joke some kid is paying on us all?

Guess nobody's got their 'invite' yet

Users who are viewing this thread