Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My game pad has been wrecked! Plans to buy a new one. want to buy a costly one for a good quality and long life. This one looks good according to me, will it work fine?? Any other good option?? Anyone??

speedlink-xeox-wireless-pro-analog-400x400-imae8xuff4pqkmnn.jpeg

Speedlink Xeox Wireless Pro Analog Gamepad - Speedlink : Flipkart.com

Buy a proper xbox one. It's the only recommended controller

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wish that the Fearsome Tweak hack could be on PS4, sadly I'm stuck simming bowling for now...

That's exactly the reason why having slider based gameplay settings is the way to go. Let folks adjust the sliders to tailor the game as they deem fit.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
does anyone know that pressing the RS at start of bowler run-up shows the AI strength and weakness???

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Just a quick question for the PC Version of DBC14

Can you please guide me on how can I switch between Helmet & Cap for my batsmen in the game or can these function can only run in the career mode? coz i downloaded an IPL squad recently and MS Dhoni wears a cap while batting instead of the helmet.

Also is there any option to have all the players wear full sleeves shirts in-game?

myhill35

County Cricketer
Just a quick question for the PC Version of DBC14

Can you please guide me on how can I switch between Helmet & Cap for my batsmen in the game or can these function can only run in the career mode? coz i downloaded an IPL squad recently and MS Dhoni wears a cap while batting instead of the helmet.

Also is there any option to have all the players wear full sleeves shirts in-game?
set what they wear in team manager/teams roster/edit fielding equipment,bating equipment...or alternativly set in player edit

gunit123

County Cricketer
Can't believe it - just had rain for the first time ever at the start of an online T20 game AND it reduced the game to 12 overs per side :o

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Can't believe it - just had rain for the first time ever at the start of an online T20 game AND it reduced the game to 12 overs per side :o

happened to me also right now for the first time. If i'm not wrong at Big Ant can control these things from their server.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We can control some things on the server but have not done so for a very long time, and in the past the only time we did it was to bring my wrath upon pirates :)

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Just a quick question here, why is it when AI bats they're able to hit the ball into the ground like in real cricket (for example the cover drive) but when we bat all our shots go pretty much flat across the floor with some bobbling but no real bounce off the pitch which the AI seems to be able to do quite a lot?

Thanks!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I once won a game against @Biggs like that - it was using a special limited overs two innings format and it rained out his first innings after he whacked a load off of not that many overs, it then rained out my first innings and his second innings, and then gave me a ridiculous target of like 3 off an over to win; and then awarded me the win when I only managed to score 2...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...that's called the "Whitehorn Win" scenario.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
One cant simply drop more than 5 catches in a match unless he is.....

Just had Biggs as an umpire aswell[DOUBLEPOST=1468699590][/DOUBLEPOST]Does it rain in a single player match?

Users who are viewing this thread