Smashtastic Cricket : Beastmode Edition

miniBos

School Cricketer
Wow, was on 29th position in all time runs score now 50 odd and some players have 15000 runs shows how much leap this game has taken. Congratulations buddy:) Have upgraded to beast mode and you deserve every penny. Have always been a fan of small games like this.

Thanks a lot, yeah it's great to see people playing the game and actually putting in what must be some crazy hours to score some of those runs.

Storer11

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks. Unfortunately don't have any rankings because I wasn't logged on :(

miniBos

School Cricketer
Thanks. Unfortunately don't have any rankings because I wasn't logged on :(

Some of them should start filtering through as you play (If your career is still going) like Career Runs, games played, wins etc but things like High Score, Fastest 50 etc won't.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
great game, still not buy the beast mode (plan to do it)...
game-play is excellent... liked the way it working... sometime i hit shift shot to fielder at boundary, but can't able to get single for that shot... so can you adjust it...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great game, still not buy the beast mode (plan to do it)...
game-play is excellent... liked the way it working... sometime i hit shift shot to fielder at boundary, but can't able to get single for that shot... so can you adjust it...
Are you able to press continue button and move forward? For some reason I can't. Resistant when that beast mode and comes. I have force stop the game and open again. Continue button doesnt work.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Are you able to press continue button and move forward? For some reason I can't. Resistant when that beast mode and comes. I have force stop the game and open again. Continue button doesnt work.
it happen me too, but only when internet is weak... give a pass and try to click again...

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it happen me too, but only when internet is weak... give a pass and try to click again...
I have completed 3 careers. It happens everytime. My internet speed is good. I tried with internet on and off.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Its a good game, but needs few improvements. First problem is that continue button dosen't work some times and second problem that I have faced is when I played an International series final, I got huge targets over 400-500+ and you would not believe it I got a target of 634 once! The third problem that I face also in International series is my team's top 5 batsmen got out in 1st over!

Users who are viewing this thread