National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game of Thrones anyone?

I was not expecting the last episode to trump the awesomeness of episode 9, but boy did they deliver. That was just superlative story telling, acting, direction, cinematography all over. Loving where this show is headed now. They came out of the rut they seemed to be falling into mid-season - and I am happy it was Cersei to set the ball rolling

The way that Cersei sequence was orchestrated was just mind blowing. Destroying her enemies, all by herself. Tommen's death was a shocker though. I totally did not see that coming. Will not miss him at all (was too much of a wuss), but was still shocking

Loved that Arya is back to knocking people off her list again and finally her training is coming in handy

And Cersei-Jamie angle will be very very interesting now. They are going to fight for sure. They have to.

Only thing I am edgy about is, just how powerful Danny is now. But I guess you will need that for the "real war" that is coming, now that Winter is here

R+L = J finally happened as everyone had expected it to. Was very well done.

The one year wait will be excruciating

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do not see this post. It has spoilers from 10th episode of GOT.

Yeah. I was surprised with the Arya bit. Very surprised. And I knew Cersei will do something. She is not the kind who will go down without a fight. Yup, I agree about the Cersie-Jamie angle.

Danny is surely powerful. Look at all those ships. 4 houses are merged in that sequence. For some weird reasons I don't like her. The only reason I am supporting her is because Tyrion is with her.

And I loved that Ned Stark flashback from Bran. That was amazing even though it was pretty predictable. Sansa and Jon Snow should watch out for Littlefinger. I sense he will do some upsets in the next season.

And, all hail Lyanna Mormont ;p

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Danny is surely powerful. For some weird reasons I don't like her. The only reason I am supporting her is because Tyrion is with her.

I used to like her, but I don't think I do anymore. She is getting very annoying because of how easy her life has been compared to the rest of the lead actors

I mean: The Starks have been losing people left, right and center and things keep getting worse for them. Things keep getting worse for the Lannisters too. They don't have a fking heir now

Danny on the other hand - she gets into trouble every now and then. But then burns everything around her and gets away with it. Or her dragons come and rescue her. Loses a whole bloody city to chaos only to get more people and a bigger army and more dragons under her command. She only keeps rising and rising. Its getting too boring and one sided. I hope they bring about some balance in her story.

I also hate how they have reduced the scope of Tyrion's role. He was the life of the show back in second 2/3/4 with so many memorable scenes - his trial speech, slapping Gofferey, taking over charge from Gofferey. Now he has been reduced to a sidekick

down with Danny .. down with Danny

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I used to like her, but I don't think I do anymore. She is getting very annoying because of how easy her life has been compared to the rest of the lead actors

I mean: The Starks have been losing people left, right and center and things keep getting worse for them. Things keep getting worse for the Lannisters too. They don't have a fking heir now

Danny on the other hand - she gets into trouble every now and then. But then burns everything around her and gets away with it. Or her dragons come and rescue her. Loses a whole bloody city to chaos only to get more people and a bigger army and more dragons under her command. She only keeps rising and rising. Its getting too boring and one sided. I hope they bring about some balance in her story.

I also hate how they have reduced the scope of Tyrion's role. He was the life of the show back in second 2/3/4 with so many memorable scenes - his trial speech, slapping Gofferey, taking over charge from Gofferey. Now he has been reduced to a sidekick

They need someone strong as the winter has came.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
They need someone strong as the winter has came.

Fair enough, from story point of view

But as a viewer, I just don't feel as strongly for Danny as I do for Starks (empathy) or the Lannisters (hate, mainly for Cersei. Jamie is awesome).

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India

Totally agree with your post.
They need to do something to her. Only thing I can think of is someone should betray her. Because with that kind of army it's hard to defeat her. So if someone in her army ( 3 houses are merged) betrays her, then it will be interesting.
And yeah, they should give more kick to Tyrion's character. Hopefully next season will be more exciting. This one was way better than the last season.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Totally agree with your post.
They need to do something to her. Only thing I can think of is someone should betray her. Because with that kind of army it's hard to defeat her. So if someone in her army ( 3 houses are merged) betrays her, then it will be interesting.
And yeah, they should give more kick to Tyrion's character. Hopefully next season will be more exciting. This one was way better than the last season.
Brother use spoiler tag.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Brother use spoiler tag.
Ya ok. From next post onwards. I didn't use on previous post as it was on general and not related to the last episode. Anyway, will use from next post onwards.

Users who are viewing this thread