Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads Help Desk

umair4643

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
unfortunately, that bit just doesn't work properly. it's the same in tours too. it's not game breaking so i don't think we can expect it to be fixed at this stage.

Oh I c now atleast I know its not only mine :D hope they fix it soon otherwise no fun :(

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh I c now atleast I know its not only mine :D hope they fix it soon otherwise no fun :(

forget it. they are not going to fix non-game breaking bugs on DBC14 now.

the only way around it is to put the teams you are using in the default folders and work out the conflicts before starting tours and competitions - though obviously it limits bats. (i could be wrong, but i thought on my tour bats were the only thing that stayed working from the team folders.)

myhill35

County Cricketer
Can anybody knows why after playing one game in career or any tournament the kits and bat don't load as are in related folders ? The kits change with the DBC own kits and so is bats. Please help me if anybody knows that Thanks
ya is annoying ...tho in my career mode where im jst playing the t20 games..international, bbl and ipl teams are always correct(friedlele latest kits)

steve121157

Banned
I've modified sightscreens for various competitions,but can only get Specsavers County Championship and Investec Test Matches to work (using the filename white)
What filename should it be for NatWest and Royal London one day matches?

sightscreen.png

specsavers sightscreen.png

Last edited:

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
i can't change stumps in tour test matchs only bigant stumps shown in test matchs when playing tour matchs,and can't change fielding restiction in odi matchs like now new rules this also in tour matchs but casual matchs its works fine any help?

jonesy38

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
hi when adding mods are u supposed to put them in the my games don bradman folder or the steam don bradman folder? plus do u have to delete all the sponsors in the normal game ? i cant get any bat packs showing up in game so hvnt tried adding anymore mods yet till i know what to do properly . thx

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hi when adding mods are u supposed to put them in the my games don bradman folder or the steam don bradman folder? plus do u have to delete all the sponsors in the normal game ? i cant get any bat packs showing up in game so hvnt tried adding anymore mods yet till i know what to do properly . thx

My Games / DBC

Sponsorships in the folders will overwrite the ones in the game you don't need to delete them. I recommend this thread to see how team modding works because you can just have your mods different for each team which is really handy

Guide to per-team modding support - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums

jonesy38

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
My Games / DBC

Sponsorships in the folders will overwrite the ones in the game you don't need to delete them. I recommend this thread to see how team modding works because you can just have your mods different for each team which is really handy

Guide to per-team modding support - Don Bradman Cricket 14 Downloads on PlanetCricket Forums
thx for the information mate got the bats working now just trying to get the sponsor boards and team kit sponsors to work

Jay1997

School Cricketer
Hey, i got DBC not to long ago, I'm on pc and i'm trying to download some bats! I downloaded aswins bat pack, placed the texture folder into my DBC14 folder, but when i start a new career the bat sponsors haven't changed, and i cant select the downloaded bats? any help would be greatly appreciated

ORConstumps

School Cricketer
Hi, I just registered to download some thing. Is there any compilation for DBC14 that includes non-disc teams, better stadiums etc.?

kyall

School Cricketer
cant find an australian test kit anywhere. could someone please post me a link or tell me where to find one?

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ok I know this is not a mod request of anything like that..but I wanna know how one can make their Weather Forecast/Teams list board (when you start a match and you have to press A to continue that thing) look like this
Because for me its like...ah its hard to explain but it looks really..fat?? I'll post screenshots Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

And also his logos have like a reflection or something

Can someone please tell me how to do that on the pc because I'm pretty sure hes playing on pc

EDIT: It looks something like this for me

Last edited:

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
bat making tutorial is very clear but kits making tutorial not detailed please any body give detail tutorial for kits template,where i can use front colour and sleeve colour

vinit85

Club Captain
Looking for color umpire kits
I,ve search in DBC cricket academy umpire downloads, but only found Test Umpires, need ODI/T20 uniforms Umpires.
Where can i find and download..??
Any Steam ID user who created Color Umpire Uniform kits, please provide.

Users who are viewing this thread