Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Even I got the same mail. Looks like they are sending it to many people or everyone. I reported it as phishing attack.

PlanetCricket was hacked (forums etc.) for a few hours yesterday. Check the News section of the forum. Enough off-topic I guess.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
according to Ross's tweet I guess the bowling machine will be replaced by bowler, love to bowl to batsman too in future update!

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
in current logo editor specially characters and letters, can anyone guide how to scale up or down the size. i got the sub menu on keep click middle button of mous eon drawing screen but that actions like rotate, cope, size up down etc cant successfully perform.

issue

County Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
looks like DBC 17 will be releasing earlier than expected(seeing updates flowing)....Eyes closed fingers crossed.:rolleyes:p

Tubbs Farquar

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just got an idea out of this regarding leaving, since we never need to really play a defensive shot behind the wicket, why not make leaves Right trigger + right stick downwards? Keep the blocks to flick of the right stick upwards.

You might be right, perhaps anything in the directly backwards 90 degree arc on the r-stick while using defensive shot (RT) is way to go.

Only thing I don't like about that is the unnatural feel of having to pull backwards on the stick. When I think about playing a leave in a real match I'm more often than not moving my body towards the ball, even though I am not following through with my bat. My foot placement might be where it should be for a shot, my body momentum is forward (usually), but do not offer a shot with the bat. If anything, the lifting of the bat to get it up out of the path of the ball is also a forward feeling movement too. I think this might be why I'd prefer to just be able to give a command to quickly cancel playing a stroke (to lift the bat) and not have to think 'oh yes, pull backwards now!' at the last sec. Just trying to wrap my head around that being a comfortable/reflex action.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
looks like DBC 17 will be releasing earlier than expected(seeing updates flowing)....Eyes closed fingers crossed.:rolleyes:p

Hehehe we all wish buddy :rolleyes.... but this game is the only game in the world that i would be happy to let them be a few months late, just so it can be spot on what there trying to achieve :) .... thats how much i like cricket

issue

County Cricketer
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just expressed my view.It will release when its ready

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah mate no dramas, wasn't having a go at ya, just stating how much i like the game and cricket also :)

Bluebagger

International Coach
Why can't leave just have no button? You see the ball is wide and just don't do anything and let the animation happen once the ball reaches the stumps.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
this is perfect. I wonder whether @Ross and co are listening to / reading our debate re not having sufficient time to make shots without premeditating...hmmmm. I think having a bowler replace the bowling machine is awesome and gives us the opportunity to actually practice our footwork, shots, etc against a proper bowler (where we can see when he releases the ball vs a bowling machine where we can't). Good stuff BA!

flake

County Cricketer
I disagree about adding an AI bowler at this stage. Unless they want to test out to find bugs, I would rather wait till release to get any more match simulation than has already been provided.

The_Pharoah

International Coach
I disagree about adding an AI bowler at this stage. Unless they want to test out to find bugs, I would rather wait till release to get any more match simulation than has already been provided.

why would you not want an AI bowler? Facing a bowler is way better than a bowling machine, esp when getting used to footwork and trying not to premeditate.

Users who are viewing this thread