1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How come this happen!

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Another Season, Another Final, Another Cup.

It was close one though, Well Played NaviN Gandhi, it was by first 150+ score. but you managed to score it 1-2 times in this season alone.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
c4R024a.png

RULES

Setting up fixtures: You can tag members who have previously participated here, and/or You know play this game. But, not too many tags at a time please. This basically works the same way Friendly Battles does, but it's not too friendly. It is friendly, but to not make it look completely meaningless, I've introduced World Rankings. They are updated weekly. You can have a single match, or a series of matches spread through different format. Like a bilateral tour, even a triangular series.

Same team, different users: Well, there are lot of members that would like to have hold of the same teams as they usually do. Mainly India, Australia or England. But that is not a problem, each member can use the same team unless competing against it. For example, India can be chosen by as many different members as they like, but not in a situation that makes it become India vs India. The ranking will be updated for a team differently, and a manager differently.

Format: The format can be of 5, 10, 20 or 50 overs. You can use Exhibition Slog to play 5, 20 or 50-over games. And All-Star Slog to play 5-over games. You can also use Stick Cricket for iOS or Android devices.

Time limit
: It depends on the challenger. In tournaments, the fixed time limit is of 36 hours. But in a friendly match, a member, mainly the challenger, can have the time-limit set to as low as 12 hours. And as high as 60 hours. Depending on what the challenger wants it to be, but can be extended if the person who has accepted the challenge asks the challenger to, and he accepts his reason for an extension. Failing to submit Your scorecard within that time can result in a forfeit.

Tries: You can try as many times You like to score the runs You need to win. Unlimited tries, but the scorecard must be posted within the time limit.

Posting scorecards: You can post scorecards in any format. Preferably .png. You can capture screenshots by pressing the "Print Screen" key on Your keyboard and then open Paint, and press "Ctrl + V", then save that file and upload/post it here.

Tournament: The tournament version of this is gonna be held when I'm ready to do so, till then, we can have friendly matches. So I can have a taste of what it is to be participating in this too. It's a win-win situation for both Me, the manager of the league, and You, the participants.

Blind scoring: Blind scoring is something used in the tournament to keep the league hyped. It can not be used in friendly matches. In that, the players send their screenshots in a private conversation to Me, and then they revealed together so the chasers don't know what they're chasing. Or even if they're chasing.

Keeping track: I will also be keeping track of these friendly matches/series, here, and the two posts down. Because stats are fun!

Note: Please go through the first page, and the two posts on page#2 before asking any questions.

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
@Naman Thakur.

Time limit: 24 hours

Also, the one thing I forgot to mention in the rules is that You can try as many times You like to score the runs You need to win. Unlimited tries, but the scorecard must be posted within the time limit.

- - -

Naman.png

Users who are viewing this thread