KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Tbh, SmackDown Live is far better than RAW.

The only thing that could make RAW slightly watchable would be to give KO the Universal Title. I mean, Seth Rollins and Reigns have been in the title frame forever now. And Big Cass just isn't ready to be a champion. They can even have a Jericho-KO feud if they let KO win.

Rollins is still fine but Roman Jesus !!! KO VS Y2J/CESARO WOULD BE EPIC!

SD 4-1 RAW so far !!

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Was going to share it before, but then I forgot. THIS WAS GODLIKE!!!

Imagine, a Royal Rumble in Los Angeles. Yes, the very next one. Number 30 is about to come, the crowd counts to 5..4..3..2..1..and then...

GLORIOUS!!!

Now imagine 80,000+ people singing this along with a brilliant choir at WrestleMania!

GLORIOUS!!!

This theme is far more over than Roman Reigns, Universal Championship, and Big E's nuts...

Last edited:

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
I always loved SD and I will always be a SD guy . HALA KO

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
BEST RAW IN AGES !!!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Don't think SD can top that..
They can, the question is whether they want to.

Styles vs Orton with Wyatt interfering.

Ambrose Asylum featuring Daniel Bryan and The Miz (w/ Maryse) of course.

Heath Slater talking about his kids, baby!

Becky Lynch and Nikki Bella taking on Carmella and Natalya.

John Cena returns as the Dr. of Thuganomics.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Raw will make it 2-4 after tonight.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Big Cass all come from NXT.

HHH runs NXT.

A week ago, we saw NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II being more loved by fans than SummerSlam. This means that Vince needs to handover the main product to HHH too, I mean, just look at how great NXT has become under HHH. There is no one You would dislike in the NXT roster. Absolutely no one.

And with the kind of talent, and a sacked roster WWE has. They can use someone that can run the WWE the way HHH runs NXT. Who better? HHH himself dammit!

I bet if He gains control, He'll bring back Punk, Angle, the Hardyz and even other jabronies...

There are dream feuds that fans would love to see, and HHH can make them happen. But damn Vince's daughter and son.

Feuds like Styles and Nakamura, Owens and Itami, Balor and Wyatt and many more...

Hell, we can even see "my dream feud" between the original Bullet Club (excluding either Gallows or Anderson) and The Shield...

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Big Cass all come from NXT.

HHH runs NXT.

A week ago, we saw NXT Takeover: Brooklyn II being more loved by fans than SummerSlam. This means that Vince needs to handover the main product to HHH too, I mean, just look at how great NXT has become under HHH. There is no one You would dislike in the NXT roster. Absolutely no one.

And with the kind of talent, and a sacked roster WWE has. They can use someone that can run the WWE the way HHH runs NXT. Who better? HHH himself dammit!

I bet if He gains control, He'll bring back Punk, Angle, the Hardyz and even other jabronies...

There are dream feuds that fans would love to see, and HHH can make them happen. But damn Vince's daughter and son.

Feuds like Styles and Nakamura, Owens and Itami, Balor and Wyatt and many more...

Hell, we can even see "my dream feud" between the original Bullet Club (excluding either Gallows or Anderson) and The Shield...
Rollins has turned face so he can teamed up with Reigns to try to get him over with the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread