Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It happens when I place logos, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the insane number of logos I now have....

Last edited:

Plotinus

Associate Captain
It happens when I place logos, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the insane number of logos I now have....
Yes...you've done some stunning work on the logos. If you ever get the time and inclination, it would be great if you could put together a small tutorial on your work flow and other tips. I tried doing the Durham logo (probably not the best one to start with) and I struggled to the point of giving up. I hope you get your Academy crash fixed soon.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
14086390_1396620847033553_8645215892827590609_o.jpg

Finally got the Academy and had a go at importing logos. Bummed about the fact that we're limited on anchor points for our vectors but so far I'm loving it!
Did u get it on ur Mac? If so how?

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
I haven't been delving deeply into these forums in the last few months so I don't know if this has been answered before so I'll ask again.

Will the final game have an option to save, re-use and share complete designs for kits/bats etc. or will we have to drag logos into position for each item?

Building twenty bats and then assigning them to two hundred players sounds like fun. Dragging and dropping two hundred individual bats sounds like arse-ache of the highest order.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
XWoDI9Y.png

Kane Williamson re-post

R0k801J.png

James Faulkner for @border33. He's one of those players that I feel just doesn't translate well to the Academy for whatever reason.

That Kane Williamson is freaking awesome. And even James Faulkner is nice. Good work !

Gurjot95

National Board President
The faces are looking superb. Especially the Kane Williamson one. I am just waiting for the hair and beard texture update to make these come to life. All in all, BA has done very neat work on the upgraded graphic engine. Hopefully, we'll see improved textures in next few updates.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With the logo creator does it allow us to create logos for the stumps and outfield?

Users who are viewing this thread