Pakistan tour of Australia (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm excited and looking to see Amir with the pink ball. It will be interesting to see if he can get alot of movement. But this series will be 2-1 or 2-0 to Aus. They just have a better all-round team than Pakistan. Australia are lions at home.Who knows, Pakistan could surprise maybe. Australia have a much more greater chance.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This series could be the one for ages but much depends on how Pakistan plays in New Zealand. If they beat the kiwis, they will be fancying their chances against the aussies in tests. Trump cards for Pakistan will be Younis in batting and Yasir shah in tests. If pakistan can add a medium fast bowler who can bat, the balance of team will be much better. I hope Hassan Ali would be given a run in tests against windies to see if he can be that guy.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
This would be the series We are Looking forward More than Ever! I won't put much expectations from Team Pakistan batting but Australia is also not what they used to be in bowling department specially.

Pakistan also had a very fair chance to defeat Australia in their home soil the last time they toured. Despite having Ponting as a leader they had a very weak test team but Pakistan proved little more weaker that time lol.. Well Let's see this time

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Now this is the series we are looking forward. After test series in England, Pakistan need to prove it in Australia as well. But the real challenge will be ODIs!

Since Pakistan are taking steps to improve in ODIs, I don't have much expectations from our One Day team. But lets wait for the series, who knows what will happen.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Cricket Australia XI 1/3 !!![DOUBLEPOST=1481192680][/DOUBLEPOST]Cricket Australia XI 3/4 !!!

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Users who are viewing this thread