India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What do you think of the upcoming game ?
That it won't wiork on my current PC and I have to buy a new one to play DBC17 & FIFA 17. :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have a Windows 7 PC. What FIFA should I play ?
Specs?
(RAM, GFX Card & CPU are the most important factors, OS doesn't matter, just shoulsd be Windows 7 or higher.)

D

Deleted member 9102

Not been following the hype/news surrounding FIFA this year, all I know is that they're using Frostbite so the graphics should be improved and there's a new story mode thing - looking forward to the demo :).

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Widespread issues for anyone with older AMD/ATI cards - constant crashing before the game even launches. That's why I'm looking for a new GPU.

D

Deleted member 9102

I picked this up, didn't play much of the last one... I'm quite enjoying it, it's not amazing, but it's everything you'd expect from a FIFA game in presentation/content and the journey/story mode seems interesting. The gameplay is a bit slower and more focused on building up play rather than sprinting and skill moves which I like.

It's still got a bit of that typical FIFA feeling of repetitiveness with many goals feeling/looking similar... That new double tap low shot is very overpowered and is almost a 100% goal with any decent finisher if you have a bit of space in the box.

It isn't giving me that addictive feeling of PES5 or PES2011, but that could also be because I'm older now and just generally not as interested in football any more. That said, Rocket League is my favourite game right now and that's "football" I guess :p.

Here's a goal I scored in FUT;

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If anyone else playing FIFA 17 on origin, contact me on rishabh1805 :)

Users who are viewing this thread