ICC Fixture Editor (Now Supports 2016)

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Brilliant work once again from Isura. Adds so much to the game. Thank you buddy :-)

Braeden

School Cricketer
Can someone help me with a problem I'm having with this: I tried to edit the first season, just to test it out. It was all good until I tried to make the Australian tri-series 12 games and a final. After that, it wouldn't load properly. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Isura

Club Cricketer
It might help if you posted screenshot of the schedule.

DarkHorse49

School Cricketer
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could please help me with a problem that I have encountered when using the fixture editor on ICC 2012. I am able to edit the fixtures and save the edited fixtures without any trouble however the problem occurs when playing the game. I am able to load the edited fixtures in the game and play the season in its entirety. However when I try and proceed to the next season, the game crashes. This happens regardless of whether the next year's fixture is edited or the original fixture. If anyone has advice on how to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

hanli1995

School Cricketer
I'm having issues with the latest edition editing ICC 2013. Opening any of the FXT files brings them up with the date in the year 2047. The older versions all worked fine but I can't find them to download anywhere.

Any help appreciated :) This is a game-saving add-on

61e93ca10925ca898b4a59be07db84f9.png

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I'm having issues with the latest edition editing ICC 2013. Opening any of the FXT files brings them up with the date in the year 2047. The older versions all worked fine but I can't find them to download anywhere.

Any help appreciated :) This is a game-saving add-on

61e93ca10925ca898b4a59be07db84f9.png
as i see, you opened int18.fxt so open int05.fxt...

Richard Edmunds

School Cricketer
I've been having the same problems as the posts above with ICC 2014, and a lot of the changes I try to make seem to make the game crash.

Is it possible to revert to version 1.2? Is that still available for download anywhere? Sorry for the hassle, but it just seemed to work a lot better for me with ICC 2014. Thanks!

limeemil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does the fixture editor not work with CC15?

Isura

Club Cricketer
I've been having the same problems as the posts above with ICC 2014, and a lot of the changes I try to make seem to make the game crash.

Is it possible to revert to version 1.2? Is that still available for download anywhere? Sorry for the hassle, but it just seemed to work a lot better for me with ICC 2014. Thanks!

You can download any of the older versions from this page.

https://iccfixtureeditor.codeplex.com/releases/view/571807[DOUBLEPOST=1516489867][/DOUBLEPOST](To skip auto update just unplug your internet before opening the editor, you can plug it back after the editor starts up)

HJK

School Cricketer
Hi. I've been editing matches for ICC2013 with the date issue of 2047, and found that if you save and use the .fxt file as usual the game has the dates correct in them again. So no problem actually. Just edit and use as always.

BUT TODAY I have a new problem.
When trying to open my fixtures editor v1.4.1 it comes up with the following error
upload_2018-2-23_13-27-40.png

WHAT THE PROBLEM IS???????????

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-23_13-25-58.png
    upload_2018-2-23_13-25-58.png
    674.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread