Let it rain!

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha well done Ross, I think they did this last time too and it was funny seeing people come on here saying "bug help plz it rains too many times cant play the gamez"

I'm glad that the pirates have a game that will be infuriating and unable to be properly played and I hope that there was never a work around discovered to get by it. The hope is that these people get pissed off enough to go and buy the game.

Jealous watching PC users playing a vastly superior game while you have to go back to DBC14?

You play on a console of course the PC has the better version

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll be honest, when I saw this thread posted by Ross I initially hoped it meant we were getting control over the weather...

Finding it was about pirate tossers made it doubly depressing.

I thought he was shouting us at a strip club so I think I'm more disappointed

Hobbi07

Club Captain
Hi Ross,

Just a quick one aside from those pirates who you clearly have a hold over!

Does Rugby League Live 4 have dynamic rain too? Just asking ;)

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'll be honest, when I saw this thread posted by Ross I initially hoped it meant we were getting control over the weather...

I was optimistic, expected this was his way of announcing the Patch 3 arrival for consoles

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I am seeing lots of disappointed comments on facebook from orcs who thought it was Saruman directing bad weather to the mountain....

How incorrectly wired do you have to be to be angry that the thing you stole doesn't work. The guy complaining that he wasted a 10gb download was my personal favourite.

Cretins.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourites are the ones that have relatively expensive PC's but can't be arsed to spend the money on a controller so they use elaborate workarounds to use their keyboard.

It's not an money issue, it's an entitlement issue. Pirates a scum, never an excuse.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I love this banter to pirates. I hope you guys at some point able to afford Denuvo and make the game uncrackable :)

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Unfortunately that's too much to ask. As long as there would be a number of people willing to consume pirated copy of the game, there would be folks finding a way to pirate the game. The best you can hope for is that you make the gaming experience so unpleasant for a pirate that he/she is forced to purchase a legal copy of the game.

Some games have used Denuvo like Far Cry and it's been like months from release and no crack :D.

Before someone starts judging how do I know this. Well, I have friends back in India and they play pirated game and they told me they aren't able to find crack for Far Cry :p. I was like good, buy the game. I am myself a software developer and there are lot goes into development so I support anti-piracy for sure and my religion does not allow piracy either. So, please don't start saying I am a pirate and stuff.

travder92

Club Captain
I love this banter to pirates. I hope you guys at some point able to afford Denuvo and make the game uncrackable :)

I certainly hope not. Denuvo is a parasite that affects legitimate users almost as much as pirates and the cost of it would be a significant burden on a small studio that is better spent on the game itself.

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
Good thread. I feel sorry for people that have to steal food and water. And although I can see how cricket could be considered as important as nourishment and hydration for many of us:), I have no sympathy at all for thieves who steal games. Hang 'em high.

Users who are viewing this thread