PC Graphics Maker Championship Season 8 | Final Round - R#10 Results + Season Summary!

Which is the best entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@Simon If there were no panel ratings, then why am I behind @SinghB 's entry ... I got more votes than him...

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
:redo: Entry 2 (@SinghB)

H9iF1ZR.png

Points awarded: 1

Votes: 0; Panel Rating: 6
-----

:redo: Entry 2 (@Hydron)
Two Entry 2?
Ander Herrera ---- Chosen by Salman.
Great choice @Salman.

Alexei.

User Title Purchaser
PAK...
NZ....
LQ
QG
Sydney Thunder
As Jine is not active
It can be anyone 1 of these
Salman vs Abishakprabu

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Simon waiting for the entries as I suppose the deadline's passed. No to be a honker but eagerly waiting for the stuff and yes I know it's being tough time for you doing things alone, and you're rarely seen online too.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Simon waiting for the entries as I suppose the deadline's passed. No to be a honker but eagerly waiting for the stuff and yes I know it's being tough time for you doing things alone, and you're rarely seen online too.
/nosarcasm

Just going to say, we both have lives, and running this competition isn't top priority for either of us. You can't expect us to update everything, which involves collecting every entry, editing the post containing a fairly complex code to make it look like how it does, and making sure everything is correct. It takes around half an hour, and, trust me, this is not something you can do with a half an hour break and I learned it the hard way.

I'll request you to stop giving us reminders so often, because we're aware of this competition and will update everything as soon as possible.
[DOUBLEPOST=1486390923][/DOUBLEPOST]Your post will get deleted as soon as they come online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread