Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's not that hard at all. I finished Jamaica in about 5 minutes.

oSOoBtI.jpg

wt6Ryuw.jpg
BEST KIT EVER!!!!!!!

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really? Entitled much don't you think?[DOUBLEPOST=1484815858][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is it.
View attachment 180294
Thanks mate. I've got to get my All Time Barbados vs All Time NSW vs All Time Yorkshire series going again

Having a quick look at the creation tools is it not possible to edit the vest?

Rajiv M S

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Bat Request : Britannia Bat Rahul Dravid used in the early 2000s ! I couldnt find an e xact image of the bat but this is the closest i could find .

britannia.jpg

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
I'm sorry if it's a dumb question but I can't see any official logos of the countries. So is it available somewhere or is someone working on it?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
I'm sorry if it's a dumb question but I can't see any official logos of the countries. So is it available somewhere or is someone working on it?
if you used get best then it doesn't change the team logos so career mode doesn't crash. If you want team logos you need to download each team from the academy one by one but yes, they are there

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
if you used get best then it doesn't change the team logos so career mode doesn't crash. If you want team logos you need to download each team from the academy one by one but yes, they are there

Oh I thought that issue was solved for PC. Is the crashing happening for PC too?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Oh I thought that issue was solved for PC. Is the crashing happening for PC too?
Not sure, I'm not on it, but evidently get best is still broken so best to just download them off the academy

Shane109

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Would love it if anyone could knock up these sets from the early-mid 90's.

UW9bJ5r.jpg

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Wow, you lot are a salty bunch. If you have a hard time recalling my post, I asked nicely and politely and then get a condescending follow up. So I slightly jab back and y'all get your panties twisted and start talking rubbish. For shame, maybe try not taking things out of context and acting all uptight and righteous.

Last edited:

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Wow, you lot are a salty bunch. If you have a hard time recalling my post, I asked nicely and politely and then get a condescending follow up. So I slightly jab back and y'all get your panties twisted and start talking rubbish. For shame, maybe try not taking things out of context and acting all uptight and righteous.

If I'm not mistaken, you said they 'should' be included. I did the bangladesh domestic sides, it took me weeks to finish. It isn't easy, the replies you got were if you think they 'should' be in the game, go ahead and do it. Someone will probably come along and do it, but at the moment, even the IPL isn't done so you have to understand that the West Indies domestic sides will take time for people to get around to.

Users who are viewing this thread